Interwebby webinar session thingy

OP
OP
Garry Edwards
Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
@Garry Edwards The simplest way to share images is to open them up on your computer then choose share screen and select the window with the image. All the participants then see the image filling their screen.
Thanks, I thought as much but wasn't sure. It's difficult to try these things out when I'm having a meeting with myself:)

Edit My Images
Yes
Portraits for me too, and I'll give Tim's method a try - it's all new to me too !
Just got to hope our internet improves as it's been utter pants for the last few days..

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Portraits for me too, and I'll give Tim's method a try - it's all new to me too !
Just got to hope our internet improves as it's been utter pants for the last few days..
Using it more and more and managed to get fiber upgrade for 30 per month installed last week. 1Gbps upload and download, it’s insanely fast!

OP
OP
Garry Edwards
Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for that this evening, apologies, I had to shoot off as my little one was shouting for a cuddle before going to sleep. It was great to hear some ideas and tips on how to improve things,. I'll be back again in future if you are able to do some more :)

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the Zoom meeting.

I was the mysterious Gary in the shadows !

Microphone issues.

That said I don't think I could of added anything.

There was some great advice and tips given out. I might even remember some of it.

Thanks again.

Gaz

OP
OP
Garry Edwards
Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for the Zoom meeting.

I was the mysterious Gary in the shadows !

Microphone issues.

That said I don't think I could of added anything.

There was some great advice and tips given out. I might even remember some of it.

Thanks again.

Gaz
You sell yourself short, you've made enormous progress in your lighting during the last year or so, and could have contributed a lot.

OP
OP
Garry Edwards
Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
Yes, it's just a setting that I didn't know was there until half way through. It had a "share screen" button on mine and I wrongly assumed that everyone else had one too. After a while I accidentally discovered that it was set to host only, which I then changed so that everyone had it.