iOS5

Tp app seems to crash to desktop when viewing subscribed threads. Seems ok when going to the thread the long way.

Im getting the same then the site crashes and iOS5 is giving me a internal server error on my iPhone 4?

Anyone else having issues with both?

I had that issue, then realised I had to use my email address as the apple ID (y)

eventually got it downloaded but keep getting internal error when it tries to update, Grr... will keep trying.

I had that issue, then realised I had to use my email address as the apple ID (y)

I tried that but it gives me unrecognised apple id or password.
If i put in my user name it gives me the option to change id but then crashes and doesn't load the website.

I know all are right that whats puzzling me

digitalfailure said:
Tp app seems to crash to desktop when viewing subscribed threads. Seems ok when going to the thread the long way.

It's fine on my iPhone 4 too, no crashes as of yet.

My phone seems a lot faster, don't know if that will stop after the first sync?!

Also, won't iCloud sync until tomorrow but I'm assuming putting the phone into a music docking station is treated the same as plugging it into the mains with charger?

Its pied my iPhone now, I have to go and restore it but can't as it had to be the new software. FML

470 of 707 still 22 mins!!!

I had the 3200 error about 8 times, then it went in.
Up and running on the ipad2.
All good.

eventually got it downloaded but keep getting internal error when it tries to update, Grr... will keep trying.

Iphone4 updated fine, iPad2 is a no go with err 3200 every time :bang:

Close

Take 3!

I had the 3200 error about 8 times, then it went in.
Up and running on the ipad2.
All good.

its a nightmare on wax :)

I only had the error once on the verification stage after the download, I think that was the server letting of steam, the second try it went straight on :)

Error 3200 for the eigth time now. I'm glad Apple stuff "just works", I'd hate to see it being unreliable ....

I got an Error 3014

10 times already..

dan_yorkshire said:
It's fine on my iPhone 4 too, no crashes as of yet.

Actually scrap that, yep the app is crashing when you select a thread in your subscriptions, before I was just bringing up my subscriptions list and not trying to enter a thread.

ding76uk said:
ALl I get is error when trying to backup phone says internal error than takes to page with a load of usb stuff, grrrrr. One more restart of computer and phone and I give up!

That's what I was getting, I think it's more to do with apple being snowed under.

dan_yorkshire said:
Actually scrap that, yep the app is crashing when you select a thread in your subscriptions, before I was just bringing up my subscriptions list and not trying to enter a thread.

I'll get it flagged with support

changed to a different USB socket and managed to get past the restore stage (where the error kept popping up) so far, all is going well ... but is still, early in the process.

trying to load ios5 onto my iPad get error message 3200 but in the 'more info' tab there is no reference to 3200.....any ideas please.
Dave

just tried again and now getting a different error message 3173....whats the xx going on!!!

Last edited:
trying to load ios5 onto my iPad get error message 3200 but in the 'more info' tab there is no reference to 3200.....any ideas please.
Dave

People who have rang Apple are told the 3200 error is a verification error caused by server overload.

This is horrible. My phone is now stuck in recovery mode and if I want to get it working again itunes is telling me i need to restore it to factory settings? WTF?!

Back