iPhone 7

Many thanks but that is the 12 month Apple Care programme which looks to work quite a bit differently.

Many thanks but that is the 12 month Apple Care programme which looks to work quite a bit differently.

It's pretty much the same deal, just without the AppleCare and the option to upgrade early. You apply for the Barclays credit in the same way and pay the same monthly fee (minus the AppleCare /20), you just don't get the break option at month 12 to trade in and get a new handset.

IUP
  • You pay £49 upfront. You then pay off the rest of the handset plus £119 for AppleCare+ in 20 monthly instalments. The price depends on which model you go for – eg, the 128GB iPhone 7 is £38.45/mth (see a full list of iPhone Upgrade Programme prices).
  • After the first 11 monthly payments, you can upgrade to the latest iPhone. If you do this, then at that point you stop paying for the iPhone you had, and instead pay another £49 upfront and commit to a further minimum 20 monthly instalments – to cover the new iPhone and continued AppleCare+.

IPP
If you want an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus

iPhone Payments is a financing scheme exclusively for the the new handsets that lets you pay just £49 upfront, then spread the cost over 20 monthly installments

Last edited:
I've got an issue with mine, or it could be BT. I connect to an open zone network at work, and if I log in using my BT broadband account then leave my phone locked for a while, it will lose connection to the network and I'll have to rejoin the network and sign in.

Is it an issue with the phone, or could it be that the dhcp lease is set to expire after a short period of time, in which case I'll have to suck it up?

Edit - also, it doesn't pick up my home wifi when I get home, I have to go in to settings and select it (it remembers the password).

Last edited:
Back