iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

It's that Yellow time of year again... :D

Love it or hate it the images are inevitable... :naughty:

4555254851_ccc7d64ff9_o.jpg

:p

The iPhone 3G S is NOT just for still images... :cautious:

Check out my new short video clips of handfeeding our neighbourhood Robin and Great Tits... :D

3G S Clips

Enjoy... :D

Hipstamatic :love:

Keep Calm and Carry On.

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
Trying a different app at lunch today... :shrug:

Working Lunch... :D

4598705496_149b707a4d_o.jpg

Must do better at trying out ALL the apps I have on my 3G S... :naughty:

Just a couple I took today of my 3 week old pride and joy Kieran, all taken with various Hipstamatic settings - love that app, but wish I'd noted the settings, I can never remember what film/lens does what!!

4608544507_493274ae97.jpg

4608544749_ea11aafbd3.jpg

4609151416_3c152e3a8d.jpg

Cheers,

K.

Sweet - thanks for that!

Also, when you view the images from within the app, tap the image and it will flip around to reveal the settings :)

One from my X10...using FX camera app, thing it was toy cam app... BTW, what are the best camera apps out there

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Well I finally finished the first of my iPhone book projects. 186 pages! I asked the mods and it seems it's ok to leave a link to the book preview here if anyone is interested in checking it out. The preview shows the chater heading plus one double page spread from the book. The test copy printed out even better than I was expecting. Pretty chuffed.

here you go anyway

iNOLOGY BOOK PREVIEW

Stunning book dude!
Were all the shots PP'ed on the iPhone? And were they all taken with the original iPhone?

Last edited:
Stunning book dude!
Were all the shots PP'ed on the iPhone? And were they all taken with the original iPhone?

Thanks,

The rest of the shots inside aren't bad either :D

Yes all shots edited in phone using apps. Some were taken with an original 2G iPhone and some with my current 3Gs. Nothing was done outside the iPhone, not even cropping.

Gordon

Whoa! Impressive that man! (y)

What app did you use for things like the silhouette? PS Mobile?

which silhouette?

I use different apps for different looks. Sometimes couple of apps layered on top of each other. The silhouette of the girl at chapter start was mostly done in camera with probably extra contrast using something like bestcamera. The ones of the eye and the buildings were autostitch and probably coolfx but I'm not sure...i really ought to write down how I did them!

:LOL: They are all stunning no matter how they were done! Superb :clap:

A quiet few minutes at work so had a quick scan through my phone images and found this.

George_N86.jpg

Taken with Nokia N86

He never plays ball when the big camera is out, too scarey for him probably :D

c3a843ad.jpg

Hi This was taken on my HTC HD2, was walking out of the Barbers and looked over to my car, it just looked like it would be a nice couple of pictures ;)

Cheers
Sarge

IMAG0210-2-1.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

Last edited:
Ichneumon Wasp. Only a third of the size of the Giant Ichneumon that I found last year.

iPhone 4. Picture Show app.

northland1.jpg

One taken while away with work between Elgin and Aberdeen. Just had a call to say the work I'd spent the last 5 days doing had failed, and it started to snow as I was heading for the airport. Summed up my week! (I phone 3g)

J

Back