iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Waiting in the car the the train to pull in, got very bored.

(iphone 3GS, Hipstamatic)

IMG_0064-2.jpg

iPhone 4 can give you much more detailed saturated images than the 3...but I have just found out it is not good for IR phoneography..so I might get myself a 3Gs as a back up one day.

Here's an iPhone4 shot.

Original images shot with Camera+ then stitched in Autostitch, priocessed in FilmLab, PhotoFX and Iris Photosuite

4931665902_be1cf95ba3_z.jpg

One taken for the TP Day but you might have missed it... :cautious:

...and it was taken with, processed in and uploaded to Flickr with my iPhone 4... :D

Green & Spider... well it's legs look Green to me... :naughty:

Green & Spider... by Venomator, on Flickr

:p

My iPhone 3GS, edited in photoshop app.

Check this out guys 'n gals... :eek:

Not strictly an iPhone image in its own right but a mosaic made up of every one of my iPhone 365 images as displayed on my Best Camera account and taken over the last year with my beloved iPhone... :love:

Mosaic 365 Snake by Venomator, on Flickr

A very special mention and very big :ty: to John Milton... AKA C_Geezer ...for all of his time and effort in both compiling my 365 into a consolidated image and for producing this extraordinary mosaic... :D

THANK YOU John... ;)

Found this frustrating image last night in Reading! Maybe we should all turn up with a team of Huskies?

No.jpg

Check this out guys 'n gals... :eek:

Not strictly an iPhone image in its own right but a mosaic made up of every one of my iPhone 365 images as displayed on my Best Camera account and taken over the last year with my beloved iPhone... :love:

Mosaic 365 Snake by Venomator, on Flickr

A very special mention and very big :ty: to John Milton... AKA C_Geezer ...for all of his time and effort in both compiling my 365 into a consolidated image and for producing this extraordinary mosaic... :D

THANK YOU John... ;)

THAT IS COOL

Sunset time yesterday, iPhone 4.. no edits at all.

1030781929_MRUCR-L.jpg

Snapped while sitting on my deck at the island cottage, drinking champagne and playing a board game with the family :D Life is goooood..

Found this frustrating image last night in Reading! Maybe we should all turn up with a team of Huskies?

No.jpg

Where'd you find that - I've lived in Reading for the past five years and have been meaning to go down to take some pics riverside for ages. Now you tell me I can't? :bang:

Great Orme in Llandudno earlier this year (3GS).

20100530_iPics_007.jpg

Did a little flower photography.hehehehehe....you can read about how I did it on my blog if you click the picture.

The Madness of Vincent VanGogh, Sunflower

Did a little flower photography.hehehehehe....you can read about how I did it on my blog if you click the picture.

The Madness of Vincent VanGogh, Sunflower

Most excellent Gordon... :clap: ...saw that one on Pixel Satan... :naughty:

Was it all done in iPhone... :shrug:

Back