iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

IMG_0122.jpg

Lyme regis, sunday, Histamatic app, i-phern 3gs

One from the Imperial War Museum today taken with my Samsung S5230:

4482630656_0454c2a7d7_o.jpg

Excellent angle Ben... (y) ...makes it feel like that grey one is about to shoot off the bottom right corner of the shot... :D

Nicely done for a mobilly... ;)

:p

Thanks mate, I thought it made them look a little like they were engaged in a dogfight. Er, except that they were static and hanging in a museum that is :thinking: :LOL:

Me new iPhone killer... Nokia N900 :D No Pp.

Pic of my beardies taken on my N95

Pic of my pooch Sanchez also snapped on my N95

The next few have been taken on my N97

Here's a pic of my assistant I took this morning, don't think he realised the lens cap was still on though... :LOL:

Elviswith5D.jpg

iPhone 3G, PP in Ps (blur background and curves).

Me new iPhone killer... Nokia N900 No Pp.

Oh I wouldn't say it's an iPhone killer per se but that is a good take with loads of depth to it... (y)

Pic of my beardies taken on my N95

Pic of my pooch Sanchez also snapped on my N95

The next few have been taken on my N97

A lovely pair to start followed by a real cutie... (y) ...looks to be a youngster... :shrug: ...and with terrific colouring on him... :D

There is a lot of detail on the final few images too... thanks for sharing them with us... ;)

Some of one of my toys taken with my iPHONE.

Oh a lovely looking toy that one Malla... (y) ...and the motorbike isn't bad either... :naughty:

Here's a pic of my assistant I took this morning, don't think he realised the lens cap was still on though... :LOL:

iPhone 3G, PP in Ps (blur background and curves).

He'll learn... :cautious: ...is the PP done in camera then Marty... :thinking:

Thanks again for sharing guys... (y)

IMG_0122.jpg

Lyme regis, sunday, Histamatic app, i-phern 3gs

That's terrific John very atmospheric... (y) ...haven't done much but indoor experiemnts with my Hipstamatic app since I downloaded it... :thinking: ...note to self... must try harder Ven... :D

Hope you're all having a lovely break and enjoying our totally tropical holiday weather... :cool:

A couple of seasonal images from my iPhone... :puke:

1. Ven's Easter NestCam still...

4486988588_8c7604d483_o.jpg

2. Jill's Easter bikkies... WereWabbits (I ate the other Green one... :naughty:) and some pwitty Flutterbys...

4483620501_7a49167498_o.jpg

3. Pwitty Fowlers... A bunch of tropical fowlers to go with our weather... :shrug: ...(actually they're left over from our Anniversary a week or so ago... ;))

4464972393_d21a4bb330_o.jpg

All taken with my 3G S and processed inPhone through Photogene and Best Camera and posted with BestCam... :geek::geek:

You never know! :D No, I downloaded the photo to the Mac and done it in Ps. I'll need to take a look at the best camera app as the effects look great!

I would also recommend Photogene though as you can do a surprising amount of PS type slider processing with it including cropping, rotating and sharpening... then I bung it though Best Camera for any number of filter effects depending on the subject... see here > > > Ven's BestCam Gallery ... :D

'Giggsy the Cat' - she's not at all lady-like, but she is very funny!

iPhone 3G...

829772663_V84YF-S.jpg

Sorry about the size, but the mrs didn't want to be in shot so i had to crop!:shrug:

Last edited:
Well here's my first iPhone photo submission for TP. Just getting into one of the processing Apps - Camera Bag.

4500704756_e3f7a61881.jpg

Haven't posted in a while...but i've been busy working on my iPhone book layout...it's looking pretty good so far....here's a shot to keep me in the game

4451158744_b95a3c183a.jpg

Haven't posted in a while...but i've been busy working on my iPhone book layout...it's looking pretty good so far....

Sounds interesting... :cautious: ...what's that all about then Gordon... :shrug:

Yet another excellent image there too btb... :D

4484913932_0e3b00d236.jpg

Last edited:

Sounds interesting... :cautious: ...what's that all about then Gordon... :shrug:

Well since i started taking shots on iPhone I've been working on creating a body of work to compile in to one or several books. I doubt that it'll be published though unless I do a self publish run and see how that goes. So to that end I've been spending my days formatting the book layout and working out what is in and what is out. It's at about 150 pages so far...with more to come. Fun project if nothing else.

I went out at 5.00am yesterday to head to London to get more images captured for it. Here is a rather weird one of Buckingham Palace, taken around 7.30am.....all processed in phone

4510413130_45f26d402e_b.jpg

one from the 3gs taken with hipstamatic

Great take Walsh... (y) ...I really must try my Hipstamatic soon... :D

That is really good CW... ;)

Well since i started taking shots on iPhone I've been working on creating a body of work to compile in to one or several books. I doubt that it'll be published though unless I do a self publish run and see how that goes. So to that end I've been spending my days formatting the book layout and working out what is in and what is out. It's at about 150 pages so far...with more to come. Fun project if nothing else.

Thanks Gordon... ;) ...I only asked because I was starting to plan something for my BestCam 'Year' but don't really know where to start... :LOL:

and another....

4513986203_2a7479d379.jpg

That London sequence is super but the wheel is absolutely stunning... :clap:

TFS... :D

Seasonal and other takes... :D

1. Daffy...

4511509909_192aa641f8_o.jpg

2. Floaters...

4508520209_6e04cddf03_o.jpg

3. Shattered Dreams...

4494660220_f0c4c10f62_o.jpg

4. Liz...

4505890061_bf47f91f64_o.jpg

5. Onyx Overload...

4497442565_6d6295b711_o.jpg

Enjoy... :D

Like the floaters and the shattered dreams shots there Venom.

Nice night shot Photek. I dont' think I've ever tried to do a night shoot with a phone due to the noise I suspected you'd get in the image.

Venom: I was pretty overwhelmed myself trying to figure out where to start with my images and how they would all fit together. In the end I just started creating a book. Then I looked at images to see if any went together in a style or as a subject and I started putting them together that way. Blurb's software is pretty good as you can move pages around quite easily so if you think something should go somewhere else you can do it and if you think a picture would flow in to next if it was flipped horizontally or vertically or rotated you can do that with a button click too.

Hope that's of use

Gordon

one for today: The Gherkin building, City of London....

4517661198_f12874a582.jpg

Last edited:
Zurich by night
Processed using CS-Mobile.

That is very well presented Photek... :clap: ...liking the outcome much... (y)

Like the floaters and the shattered dreams shots there Venom.
Venom: I was pretty overwhelmed myself trying to figure out where to start with my images and how they would all fit together. In the end I just started creating a book. Then I looked at images to see if any went together in a style or as a subject and I started putting them together that way. Blurb's software is pretty good as you can move pages around quite easily so if you think something should go somewhere else you can do it and if you think a picture would flow in to next if it was flipped horizontally or vertically or rotated you can do that with a button click too.
Hope that's of use
Gordon
one for today: The Gherkin building, City of London....

Thanks much for the info Gordon... (y) ...very useful actually and I have not forgotten your request - have already been through it front to back three times and will get a pm off later... :D

Your Gherkin has turned out really well and streets ahead of mine... :cautious:

another from 5.30am this morningish....
all processed and taken with my iPhone

And that last one is phenomenal mate... :clap: ...but I'm buggered if I'd be up and out at that time to be taking pics... :eek:

Happy to continue living it vicariously through your stuff though... :LOL:

Mine new footwear for walking the mutt... :D

Lovely Green Timberland beauties... ;)

4540964342_04c2f3c344_o.jpg

Sex on the end of my legs... :love:

Some fantastic images in this thread! Really inspired to get my APPS out more often! :D

Some older ones to be going on with :)

PP with the photoshop mobile app
6.jpg

with Polarize

8.jpg

with Photogene and Polarize
9.jpg

Back