JD's 365.

Nice photo today, is that a ultra wide angle lens you used? Sounds like that church could offer up other photo opportunities for your 365?!?!

It's my 10-20 sigma which I love for urbex shots! (y) It's a bit far from the house for a visit every day, I probably live about 30mins away.

Nice Church, could possibly do with a bit of 'fill' on the building, other than that its a good shot (y)

Cheers!(y)

Day 054 Another Day, Another Church..

Isn't it always great when you have your photo for the day done before 10am??
I was at this church for a routine maintenance of the alarm for 9 oclock, had the photo's taken by 930 and was away to my next job at 11am.
I spent the rest of the day wondering if it was ok, what it was going to look like and if it would merge ok.

really like day 53 just something about it, i really want a 10-20 siggy

Nice church pics JD, looks quite modern the second one. Must get out and do a few of these, think I might chat with the local vicar.

It's not actually that modern, it's Presbyterian!!! Might be a Norn Iron only joke that!!:LOL:

really like day 53 just something about it, i really want a 10-20 siggy
Thanks!!(y)
I would rush Liss, I was lucky and got mine for £289. It's looking nearly 400 for one now!!:eek:

I would rush Liss, I was lucky and got mine for £289. It's looking nearly 400 for one now!!:eek:

just because i want one doesnt mean i can justify buying one at any price :crying: lol , felt bad trying to buy the 50mm 1.8 today but alas i couldnt even find one :(

I'm one of those don't think just buy people Liss, I couldn't justify spending that money on a lens either at the minute. I'm only after buying a 50mm from Jessops, had to wait 4 weeks on it..

Nicely merged - so much so that you can't tell its been merged (which, in my opinion is how it should look (y))

Cant believe Ive missed your thread apologies JD some absolutely cracking shots so far, fave would probably be day 7's HDR at the minute but very impressed by pretty much every shot love the light painting too I've been going to try the name writing thing but I don't have a torch with a thin enough beam at the minute.

Sean

:LOL: Thanks mate I'm pretty sure I would have forgot about that (y)

Took the safe option then eh? ;) :LOL:

Just caught up the past couple of days...some fantastic shots coming in here!

Day 055

The van turned this mileage today, a bit of achievement considering. It then promptly let me down at my next job. Turned the key, wouldn't start. Called the AA and it turns out air has been getting into the fuel system, causing it not to start. He got it going but advised me to take it straight to the garage, so I'm now in another courtesy car. 5 breakdowns?? 3 months??? Time for a new van, I just wish work would agree.

It's a terrible picture to go with a terrible day.

Last edited:
Day 055

It's a terrible picture to go with a terrible day.

I quite like it :), but a bit of a bummer about the breakdown. You should have got out of the car and give it a "Good Thrashing", Basil Fawlty style :D

[YOUTUBE]L8vUFRkxie0[/YOUTUBE]

Day 056

Lovely day, just a shame I didn't get to see any of it!! I was stuck in a large factory on a large install. I should really have tried to get a picture of the sunrise this morning. Anyhow lesson learned!! My eyes have been killing me since I came home, all the dust!! You can actually see my contact lens, the blue ring around my eye, maybe should have taken them out but I can't take a photo without them!!

Last edited:
Nice eye shot JD nice colours and plenty of detail, and yes I have done the obligatory eye shot too :LOL:

Sean

Day 057-New Toy!!

Completely fed up with my old Nokia 6500s phone. So decided to upgrade, yes this was the highlight of my day. Should really read the manual but I'm not going to, it's more fun just pressing random buttons...I'm a bit of a gadget freak so I'm sure I'll work it out soon.

have fun with the new phone, im like you i never read manuals either, its more fun pressing random buttons.

Day 058

*WARNING* Picture of me smiling, sort of. ;)

Lets play spot the remote, It's really not hard.

Flat out with work today, Spent most of it "playing" with a 20m cherrypicker fixing some CCTV PTZ's. (Pan, Tilt Zoom) So glad to be going home, I'm going to get absolutely wasted tonight, so Beware!!

Photography wise today was crap, I took a few shots of an old RAF base on the way home, only realising when I was on the move again that I hadn't reset the exposure from last night. -2exp shots don't really look that good!! Also just realised that I've been shooting at 800 iso all day long. That's why it's in B&W!!! I need a massive button that beeps at me every time I pick the camera up.....

Back