Jenny's 52 for 2010 - Flora & Fauna in an English Country Garden - Week 26 - HALFWAY!

More wonderful pictures to cheer me on a rainy day! I particularly like the mushroom and the quince - and the magnolia too, even though it looks as if it coming to get me :).

:clap:

Thanks, Tracer. I liked the mushroom shot, but thought the lighting was a bit disappointing. I am not very good with white subjects.

Hi Jenny, for some reason i have overlooked your thread, i'm glad that i have now looked in as you have some stunning images displayed. They all have their merits but im particularly impressed with your flora shots, i think ill have to have another good look to take it all in. keep it up as this thread is a breath of fresh air!!!

oh by the way, when i came across rain stopped play i had to have a good laugh.

Thanks, Chris. I don't get much time for photography and was particularly annoyed when it rained that day!

That Magnolia is amazing.

And the forget-me-not

And the Celandine... That could almost be a watercolour.

Very jealous that you open your curtains to that every morning. It is a nice serene image

Lovely images Jenny and perfectly colour balanced :)

Ian.

Thanks, Ian. That view looks like the middle of nowhere, but it's not really. We are only 10 minutes from the M4.

Yes, I am being VERY careful with my WB at the moment!

Jenny

Oh, btw - My wife says you can eat the St Georges day mushrroms as long as you're sure that's what they are. She was dead jealous! They're lovely with a bit of butter and garlic.

Ian.

Jenny, I've got a real problem with your set this week. :(

As I looked at the mushroom I found myself thinking 'that will be my favourite, it's amaaaazzzzing!' Then I looked at the foreget-me-nots and thought 'wow, it's really hard to get detail like that in such a small flower, and they almost look like fondant icing - amaaaaazzzzing', then I looked at the Magnolia shot and thought 'fantastic - that is such an arty shot - brilliant, definitely my favourite!' then I looked at the Celandine and thought 'that is soooo subtle and I love the way the background tones with the flower', and then the Quince leapt out of the screen at me, socked me between the eyes and left me reeling!!!!

So my problem is I haven't got a favrouite - I've got five favourites. I can't offer one single word of constructive criticism, they're all just superb as they are. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

btw - the tweaked Primroses look fantastic, too! Well done.

Jean

Oh, btw - My wife says you can eat the St Georges day mushrroms as long as you're sure that's what they are. She was dead jealous! They're lovely with a bit of butter and garlic.

Ian.

I am 99.9% sure of what they are but still won't eat them. I'm a real coward.

Jenny

Jenny, I've got a real problem with your set this week. :(

As I looked at the mushroom I found myself thinking 'that will be my favourite, it's amaaaazzzzing!' Then I looked at the foreget-me-nots and thought 'wow, it's really hard to get detail like that in such a small flower, and they almost look like fondant icing - amaaaaazzzzing', then I looked at the Magnolia shot and thought 'fantastic - that is such an arty shot - brilliant, definitely my favourite!' then I looked at the Celandine and thought 'that is soooo subtle and I love the way the background tones with the flower', and then the Quince leapt out of the screen at me, socked me between the eyes and left me reeling!!!!

So my problem is I haven't got a favrouite - I've got five favourites. I can't offer one single word of constructive criticism, they're all just superb as they are. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

btw - the tweaked Primroses look fantastic, too! Well done.

Jean

Wow, Jean. I'm speechless. Thanks very much :) How am I going to follow that?

I have tried various shots already this week, but it pretty well has to be flowers (because there are so many of them) and I am running out of ideas for making them look different.

I hope you are not too disappointed next week.

Jenny

I have tried various shots already this week, but it pretty well has to be flowers (because there are so many of them) and I am running out of ideas for making them look different.

I hope you are not too disappointed next week.

Jenny

No worries, Jenny - when they're as good as last week's, they don't need to be 'different' for people to love them. So I'm sure nobody will be disappointed. :)

Jean

It has been a bit of a funny week. Whenever I had time to get the camera out it was either too windy or the light was not good. I am not happy with the light on any of these, but they will have to do for this week.

Firstly, I am seriously annoyed at an incredible missed opportunity. I was watching Mr & Mrs GW on the front lawn, thinking it was unusual to see them both together. I suddenly realised why he was hanging around her. She suddenly threw up her beak and said "Okay fella" or the equivalent in GW speak. Whereupon he leapt on top of her.....

Very upset that it was just too far away even with a 500mm lens. Here is my disaster of the week - highly cropped and very blurred!

Img_7557b.jpg

I just hope they will bring the little ones round to visit in due course.

Next it had been raining and had just started to brighten up when I took this, so you can see the raindrops on it. Not sure if I should have cloned out the leaves at the top right. Lighting was disappointing.

Img_7465b.jpg

Next, is something that makes quite an impact in the garden each year because it is so bright. The reason we planted Berberis is because the deer don't eat it :)

Img_7399b.jpg

Another that the deer don't eat is Spiraea. Again disappointing light for this one but I find the flowers really intriguing considering each one is less than a centimeter diameter.

Img_7375b.jpg

I was not sure whether to post this one or not. It is not very pretty but I find these tiny fir cones amazing. Each one is about half a centimeter high. I think I will try to get another photo more close up but I can only do it if there is absolutely no wind.

Img_7501b.jpg

I will put the final 2 in a separate post.

Jenny

Last edited:
Finally, I had to get out to get some bluebell shots. The problem is that bluebell photos really need sun to make them stand out. Sadly, I did not have sun today but did not have time earlier in the week when the sun was shining. Maybe next week.

Disappointing light and sky :(

Img_7783b.jpg

Img_7799b.jpg

Any suggestions for improving this weeks shots are very welcome.

Jenny

Last edited:
Wow, yet more lovely shots Jenny... the DOF in these are great and has worked nicely on the first set. Excellent colours too. As for the green woody's that's a shame, and I hope you get to see the little ones. Good luck with them.

I really like the two bluebell shots. The first has great impact as the bluebells are really 'in your face' - a better sky would have been superb, but it is still a strong shot.

I love the different colours in the second one - you lose the impact of the first, but gain some lovely subtlety and avoid the featureless sky.

Phil

Lovely lovely shots...

And I totally agree with your self crit... That Magnolia would look stunning with the right lighting and a bit of black card behind it to isolate it.

Shot of the week for me is the Sipraea. Not sure why you're disappointed with the lighting as I quite like it...

It's a shame about the sky in your first bluebells shot, but the second is lovely.

I really like this thread. :)

Ian.

Wow, yet more lovely shots Jenny... the DOF in these are great and has worked nicely on the first set. Excellent colours too. As for the green woody's that's a shame, and I hope you get to see the little ones. Good luck with them.

Thanks, John.

A couple of years ago, they brought the babies onto the lawn. I think it was dad and 3 little ones right outside the patio window. Fingers crossed for this year.

I really like the two bluebell shots. The first has great impact as the bluebells are really 'in your face' - a better sky would have been superb, but it is still a strong shot.

I love the different colours in the second one - you lose the impact of the first, but gain some lovely subtlety and avoid the featureless sky.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I agree that on a dull day, losing the sky completely is best. The problem with a 52 is that you can't necessarily wait for a perfect day - it might never come and the bluebells only last a few weeks!

The greens are amazing at the moment with all the new leaves emerging. I think thsat is what I like about the second one - so many shades of green.

Lovely lovely shots...

And I totally agree with your self crit... That Magnolia would look stunning with the right lighting and a bit of black card behind it to isolate it.

Shot of the week for me is the Sipraea. Not sure why you're disappointed with the lighting as I quite like it...

It's a shame about the sky in your first bluebells shot, but the second is lovely.

I really like this thread. :)

Ian.

Thanks, Ian. You know I never really think about using props like backgrounds. I just try to make the best of what is there. But, you are absolutely right about using a black background behind the Magnolia.

I think the Spiraea just lacked some light coming from the side to brighten it slightly and to create some slight shadows.

Glad you like the thread.

Jenny

Brilliant as always Jenny.

The shot of the week for me is the second Bluebell magic one.
As much as I love your usual shots, it's lovely to see something a bit different (almost landscapey) from you.
That's just a beautiful, serene view - absolutely love it.

Of the others, the Berberis really stands out for me.
I love the colour and there's some incredible detail in it.

I agree with Ian on the Magnolia shot. It's so close, but the lighting and the background are just not quite right.
It's a shame about the GW - but I find it oddly reassuring that even you don't get it perfect first time every time.

Brilliant as always Jenny.

The shot of the week for me is the second Bluebell magic one.
As much as I love your usual shots, it's lovely to see something a bit different (almost landscapey) from you.
That's just a beautiful, serene view - absolutely love it.

Thanks, Sarah. I really appreciate your detailed feedback. I agree that my flower shots tend to be "same old, same old" and I have been experimenting with groups of flowers but have not had any success. I don't really know where I am going wrong.

I don't really know how to do landscapes. It is something I must learn. I try taking landscape pictures in aperture priority mode and then take the same one using the preprogrammed landscape setting on the camera. The auto landscape almost always turns out better. I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Of the others, the Berberis really stands out for me.
I love the colour and there's some incredible detail in it.

I agree with Ian on the Magnolia shot. It's so close, but the lighting and the background are just not quite right.
It's a shame about the GW - but I find it oddly reassuring that even you don't get it perfect first time every time.

LOL, I am a relative beginner in photography and have not fully mastered my camera yet. I get little time to practise and I can only learn things in bite sized chunks. So, I tend to take a lot of shots and bin most of them - would not work if I was using film!

Jenny

Jenny, you seem a bit down about your shots this week - probably because you've been thwarted by the weather and poor light (me, too!!!) - but honestly they are excellent. :clap::clap::clap:

I'm having the now familiar problem of choosing a favourite, but in a funny sort of way it's the GWs. (Despite the huge temptation of those beautiful bluebells!) Yes, I know it's not what you'd have wished, but it's happened to me so often that there's this potentially amazing photo unfolding before your eyes and for whatever reason you can't do it justice. So I'm glad you've posted it and I'm sure you'll get some superb baby shots in due course - assuming, of course, Mrs GW didn't change her mind! ;)

Jean

Jenny, you seem a bit down about your shots this week - probably because you've been thwarted by the weather and poor light (me, too!!!) - but honestly they are excellent. :clap::clap::clap:

I'm having the now familiar problem of choosing a favourite, but in a funny sort of way it's the GWs. (Despite the huge temptation of those beautiful bluebells!) Yes, I know it's not what you'd have wished, but it's happened to me so often that there's this potentially amazing photo unfolding before your eyes and for whatever reason you can't do it justice. So I'm glad you've posted it and I'm sure you'll get some superb baby shots in due course - assuming, of course, Mrs GW didn't change her mind! ;)

Jean

Thanks, Jean. Yes, I was a bit down last week. My shots all seem to look very similar. I would like to be able to break out of my mould! The problem is that at this time of year the main focus is on flowers. Everything springs to life at the same time and that is what I am trying to capture about the garden. In a couple of months almost nothing will be flowering because the animals eat all the summer flowers, so for next few weeks it will be mainly flowers. I will try to include some variety.

I have had a bit of a eureka moment this week and will be posting something a bit different, hopefully tomorrow evening :)

No, Mrs GW did not change her mind. He did the deed and those photographs were even more blurred :( But, I don't know if you read in the newspaper that I am invading their privacy by taking these photos. Some guy had written a report saying that programs like Springwatch should be banned because of the invasion of the bird's and animal's privacy!

I just wanted to point out that Mrs GW signed a release allowing me to publish that photo :eek:

Jenny

Quite a few shots this week, I'm afraid. I had mentally planned that the bank holiday weekend was going to be bluebell weekend. They reached their peak and were an amazing sight. Sadly the weather thwarted that plan.

The animals were even more miserable than I was...

Img_8180b.jpg

This guy sat on our front lawn trying to get some shelter from our hedge. Lessons learned from this photo - our hedge is a disgrace and the lawn needs cutting! You can see that he is still moulting with his summer coat showing underneath. You can also see the velvet coming off his antlers.

Img_8186b.jpg

If you look carefully you can see the rain falling.

In between the showers, it did brighten up on occasions. You can see the raindrops on this one.

Img_8002b.jpg

Next I wanted to try something a bit different. I deliberately left the background a bit dark to make the flower stand out more. Not sure if it works.

Img_7979b.jpg

This is a similar shot to last week but with some sun that made all the difference.

Img_8243b.jpg

I will post the rest in another post.

Jenny

Finally two longer distance shots. Bluebells as far as the eye can see.

Img_8259b.jpg

Img_8265b.jpg

Next my Eureka moment...

I was really excited about this one but need some advice.

Img_8352b.jpg

I have absolutely no idea how to take pictures in the dark using flash. So, I just used guesswork which worked to some extent. I set the camera to shutter priority mode and set the shutter speed to 1/200. I was about 10 feet away and this is a slight crop.

There was some red eye which I have removed, but I don't think I have made a good job of it. I have also cloned out the peanut butter sandwiches which I used to get him close to my conservatory! I sat inside with the doors open, waiting for him. They are back and forth all night, but regularly come by between 9.30 and 10.30 each night.

Any suggestions about how to take better photos in the dark would be very much appreciated, as well as any othe C&C.

Jenny

Another collection of lovely shots Jenny. I particularly like the bluebells and the wet animals. Some great DoF use with the single flowers, and some great textures on those wet creatures. "Even More Bluebells" is my favourite because of the red tree contrasting with the blue bells.

As to the badger...

Well if you know where he's going to be, I'd practise on your peanut butter sandwiches. With flash, the shutter speed is irrelevant, so you want the highest (value) aperture you can get away with, and without a lightmeter, you'll need to practise on the sandwiches. (Unless Mr Badger is happy to have lots of shots taken of him)

Set your shutter speed to 1/250 or whatever the flash synch speed is. Then set the aperture. Something around f11 will give you a better chance of getting a sharp shot than f2.8. I'd also ramp up the ISO to whatever your camera can take (400-800 is un-noticeable on most modern digital SLRs these days). This will let you choose a higher aperture. Practise on your sarnies, then wait until Mr B. Shows up.

Focussing in the dark is always a problem, and will depend on your lens/body. If you're having problems there too, you could try focussing on the butties (in torchlight/daylight), then leave the camera on a tripod and flip the switch to manual so it doesn't start hunting on AF when you're trying to take the shot. You could even plant a stick in the ground where he'll be and focus on that. If you get a high enough aperture, you'll probably get a good shot in focus.

This is all hypothetical though. I've never tried it in practice!

Ian.

That is a LOT of bluebells! I love the yet more bluebells shot, but think it's been oversharpened. Maybe due to the size of the image?

Thanks for your comments, guys. Dean, I never know quite how much sharpening to do. I will take care when I print it.

Ian, thanks for the suggestions. I will do some experimenting. I have an outside light switched on when I am taking photos in the dark. If I don't it is completely pitch black and I would not even see when the badger waddles along. They are not concerned by the light or the flash - the sandwiches are just too tempting and they will stay there until they have finished them, even when they know I am there!

Jenny

Some lovely shots here. My favs this week is the bedraggled pheasant. which made me laugh. I also love the bluebell wood and can't make up my mind which I like best - prob "yet more..."

As for the badger, that is just amazing, and I look forward to more of it.

Agreat week!

Yet another really good week, Jenny. (y) The wet deer and pheasant go to prove that we shouldn't let the weather stop us taking photos, and they both made me smile. :)

The white bluebell (?) works really well and I think one that's slightly more open would give even more impact. Is it a sport or a recognised form of bluebell?

Of the woodland shots, my favourite is 'Even more...', but they are all lovely.

Ahhh, the badger! I can't offer any advice on using flash effectively, although when I've tried I've noticed they don't seem to mind the flash at all, but I've never tried your secret weapon - peanut butter sarnies. :D

As far as Mrs GW is concerned - there's always next time! Invading her privacy - some people! I'm sure programmes like Springwatch help to make people notice the wildlife going on around them, to understand it better and take a nurturing interest in in. Just hang on to the model release form, though - just in case. :LOL:

Jean

Some lovely shots here. My favs this week is the bedraggled pheasant. which made me laugh. I also love the bluebell wood and can't make up my mind which I like best - prob "yet more..."

As for the badger, that is just amazing, and I look forward to more of it.

Agreat week!

Thanks, Tracer. The pheasant is also my favourite. He looks so fed up!

Actually, I seem to have shot myself in the foot regarding the badger! He obviously enjoys the sandwiches so much that he wanted more. I had also put out some peanuts along with the sandwiches. So, he started digging trying to find more and made a hole about a foot deep in the lawn :eek:

He is now playing hard to get and will only come for the sandwiches after I have gone to bed. I will leave it for a few weeks and try some more photos.

Jenny

Yet another really good week, Jenny. (y) The wet deer and pheasant go to prove that we shouldn't let the weather stop us taking photos, and they both made me smile. :)

The white bluebell (?) works really well and I think one that's slightly more open would give even more impact. Is it a sport or a recognised form of bluebell?

Jean

Thanks, Jean. I think white bluebells are fairly common. There are quite a few in my garden. I should also stress that these are real English bluebells and not the Spanish or hybrid variety. Sadly, English bluebells are a disappearing species. The rampant Spanish variety are taking over and eventually there will only be hybrids left. Last year I found a Spanish one in the garden, dug it up, double bagged it and put it in the bin. I don't want the invaders taking over here in my lifetime!

Jenny

Jenny, what is the difference between the English and the Spanish Bluebell. Also is the white flower actaully called a Bluebell? The Bluebell woods are beautiful, the trees blend perfectly.

Jenny, what is the difference between the English and the Spanish Bluebell. Also is the white flower actaully called a Bluebell? The Bluebell woods are beautiful, the trees blend perfectly.

Hi Shirley, the bluebells woods are actually more beautiful than I can manage to capture with a camera!

The English and Spanish are 2 different species but from a distance look very similar. Sadly, the Spanish are more rampant than the English and there are concerns that our native bluebells will be wiped out and be replaced by a hybrid.

To tell the difference you need to look closely at the flower. With English, the "bell" has long straight sides. With Spanish, the bell opens more and is more "bell-shaped". The pollen in the English is white. The pollen in the Spanish is pale blue or green. Finally, the English ones bend over and droop at the top of the stem. The Spanish are more upright.

I think the white one is still a bluebell but maybe it has a different latin name? I am not really sure.

Jenny

Beautiful again Jenny.

Your "bad hair day" one is an absolute stunner. You've got some fantastic detail in his coat. It's a shame that he was so close to the hedge . . . just a little further out so that you could have got some background blur and it would have been perfect.

I also really love your "yet more bluebells" shot. That looks like it would be stunning blown up and printed for the wall.
I think Dean has it spot on with it looking a tad oversharpened at this size, but I bet the full size version is fantastic.

Best of luck getting more shots of that badger too.
I haven't got a clue how to help you with the lighting, but I hope you figure it out because I'd love to see more of him.

Some beautiful shots yet again Jenny....doesn't everything looks so lovely and fresh now :) I love both the 'Bad' shots....the pheasants is gorgeous absolutely spot on. The bluebells are gorgeous too....I really should have made an effort to get out more this spring before things start drying up!

As always - great shots. My favourite is 'standing out from the crowd' - I always was a sucker for selective focus and thin dof shots!

Phil

Can anyone explain to me why sunny days only happen on work days? :(

It has been a bit of a difficult week. I have tried lots of things but not much has worked out. When I had time at the weekend, the weather was just grey - no other way to describe it. So, I'm struggling, but I was quite pleased with this fern.

Img_9030b.jpg

The next one is a tree peony. Very pretty flowers but I don't recommend them. They only last a few days. They have also been quite badly affected by the frost this week.

Img_9283b.jpg

No, I did not get the saturation wrong. The next one really is this colour!

Img_8877b.jpg

I have taken on board comments from Ian and Sarah and tried this one. Not sure if it works? It looks a bit contrived to me. I have another very similar one with a green background, but I think this one is better.

Img_9241d.jpg

Finally, the weekend was so grey and I was really frustrated. At 8 o'clock on Sunday evening the sun finally came out and it was so low in the sky that it lit up the valley with an orange glow. When that happens, the trees across the valley take on a 3D effect. So, I took this one looking over the garden fence. The trees really were this colour so it is not the white balance. This is pretty much how it came out of the camera with a few tweaks of the levels. It looks more like autumn than spring. The sky is a bit uninspiring. Not sure if it works as a photo, but at least it is different?

Img_9077d.jpg

I really want to try to improve and try new ideas. So, if anyone has any suggestions, they would be very welcome.

Jenny

Well I love all the photos - the fern is particularly fascinating and I like the lighting on the landscape! Might be temtped to crop out most of the dull sky to further improve it.

Phil

I like all of these Jenny.

I don't think the bluebell looks at all contrived. I think it showcases the flower very well.

Our Rhododendrons are also coming out now and are the same colour as yours, so I believe you. Lovely detail in that shot and such a lovely colour.

Ian.

(Edit - if you're after suggestions (an I'm not the most imaginative) how about taking some flowers and pressing them to shoot them "dry" later in the year?)

Well I love all the photos - the fern is particularly fascinating and I like the lighting on the landscape! Might be temtped to crop out most of the dull sky to further improve it.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I agree about the sky, but cropping it would affect the balance of the photo. I think the balance is about right and cropping the sky would mean cropping the grass in the foreground. That in turn would spoil the balance between the foreground grass and the grass in the distance. I rather like the layered effect. I will have a play with it to see what I can do.

Jenny

I like all of these Jenny.

I don't think the bluebell looks at all contrived. I think it showcases the flower very well.

Our Rhododendrons are also coming out now and are the same colour as yours, so I believe you. Lovely detail in that shot and such a lovely colour.

Ian.

(Edit - if you're after suggestions (an I'm not the most imaginative) how about taking some flowers and pressing them to shoot them "dry" later in the year?)

Thanks, Ian. Drying some flowers is rather a good idea. However, I believe that it is an art in itself. My Mum used to do it.

It rather defeats the object of recording a year in the garden, but is an idea that I must try at some stage. I am not expecting to run out of ideas/subjects before the end of this 52. There is still a lot going on in the autumn and winter, but the weather is likely to be less congenial!

Jenny

Jenny, firstly my apologies for this being the first time I have commented on your thread. I have a look through and this is a fantastic set of images:) The variety in subject, colours, and composition is outstanding. There are just to many images to comment on individually but I shall definately be looking in from now on. Iain

Once in a blue moon, I get a shot that I am very pleased with. It does not happen often but it happened this week and was a complete accident. I will post it at the end, but first the dross.

I finally managed to get a half way decent hare shot. This guy was in the field next door right by our fence. The light was not good - late evening with no sun, but beggars can't be choosers. It is better than no shot at all. It was also quite a long way off and this is a heavy crop.

Img_9677b.jpg

Next, a warning. These shots are not pretty!

I found a dead pheasant in the woods and decided to put it on my lawn to tempt the buzzards and/or red kites down for a feast. Imagine my surprise when I found another pheasant attacking and trying to eat it :eek::eek::eek:

He was in a complete frenzy and I took dozens of photos, but narrowed it down to these three which summarise what happened.

Img_9487b.jpg

Img_9411b.jpg

Img_9401b.jpg

Horrible! He could not actually manage to eat it but he did his best to pull it apart.

The kites and buzzards did not come down probably because I had put it too close to the house. I took it in each evening so that the foxes would not get it and put it back again each day. But, after 3 days the BOPs had still not taken it so I left it out over night. I set up my stealthcam to try to get a photo of the fox, but last night it shot off 3 shots at 11.45 pm with nothing on! It had obviously managed to avoid the motion detector :(

I was out most of the day on Saturday so no opportunity for photos but planned on getting some flower shots on Sunday. Well, the weather was awful. It rained most of the day and by 4pm I was tearing my hair out. So, I went out and picked a flower to shoot indoors.

Indoor photography is not really my thing but I was desparate. I could not find a suitable coloured background so I used black. I did not want to get soaked going outdoors and picking a branch of a fir tree as a backdrop, which would have been better IMO. This is what I managed.

Img_9788b.jpg

Finally, by 8pm on Sunday the rain had stopped and I took a walk around the garden. Coming back I nearly stepped on this fellow and decided I really needed to photograph him. I took quite a few shots which I was not particularly happy with and then my battery ran out. While replacing the battery I must have accidentally caught the dial and changed the aperture to f2.8. I know I did not select this knowingly because I was trying to get as much as possible in focus and was experimenting between 5.6 and 11. As it turns out 2.8 worked really well and I am very pleased with this. Very little PP.

Img_9832f.jpg

You may think that snails are slow enough to photograph easily, but that is not the case. This guy was headed somewhere and it was very difficult trying to keep up with him. I wanted a face to face shot, but this one came out much better. The only niggle I have is that the focus should have been very slightly further forward.

These things are very subjective and it is probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I feel quite happy this week for a change :)

C&C very welcome.

Jenny

Jenny, firstly my apologies for this being the first time I have commented on your thread. I have a look through and this is a fantastic set of images:) The variety in subject, colours, and composition is outstanding. There are just to many images to comment on individually but I shall definately be looking in from now on. Iain

Thank for dropping by, Iain. Your comments are very welcome.

Jenny

Back