Critique required Kell's 52 in 22 - week 52. Showcase

Nicely captured brussels. I'm not sure about learning to love them. My husband loves them now, but he always refused to eat them as a child, so there is hope :D

The mono works well. I always end up wondering what the colour version looks like….

Thanks both.

Are you in for 2023?

I think you were having doubts Bebop...
I am still not sure whether to commit. I thought it might be nice to take a break and do some other challenge.... if I can find one I fancy. A lot of the personal challenges on here seem to go by the wayside after a couple of months. Oh what to do.... 2 days left till it starts...

The mono works well. I always end up wondering what the colour version looks like….

Thanks Alan.

One of the things I’ve been guilty of in the past is deciding on B&W then dumping the colour one. I rarely keep the RAWS, so once it’s gone it’s gone.

Started exporting two recently.

I’ll upload for reference when I get a tick.

Last edited:
You always present the unexpected and fascinating! I love this one (nothing to do with the mono of course..).

Thanks for posting the colour version as well as the B&W. Have to say that I prefer the colour version. Not 100% sure why, because I like the B&W too!

Back