weekly kh_42 - 52/2021 - Weeks 11-13 added!

Three good shots. I particularly like the Smooth shot - but I always have a soft spot for smoke pictures. Must do some more for myself, it's been years.

Nice catch up and all nicely on theme (y)

Really fab set of images! Really love the succulent. Such a great perspective and the gradual DOF towards the edges (y) and you can’t go wrong when the subject is mini eggs:love:

Three good shots. I particularly like the Smooth shot - but I always have a soft spot for smoke pictures. Must do some more for myself, it's been years.

Thank you, I should really try and do it again, its so simple to do and produces some striking images.

Nice catch up and all nicely on theme (y)

Thank you. I really should try and just keep up, rather than catching up all the time!

Three lovely submissions for Smooth, Alive and Easter. All on theme and excellent pics.

Thank you!

As already said, all spot on for the themes, I do particularly like smooth, and the one you did for reflection, two very eye catching shots.

Thanks, appreciate that!

That smooth shot is just excellent!

Thank you :)

Really fab set of images! Really love the succulent. Such a great perspective and the gradual DOF towards the edges (y) and you can’t go wrong when the subject is mini eggs:love:

Appreciated, thank you!

Hi,

Smooth - Re-edits from the archive are not a cheat this year :)
That's actually a really great image. I guessed it was smoke, but it has a sureal feel to it. :clap:
Alive - Feed me Seymour!!! Decent bit of close up work there.
Easter - Nice array of colours and detail on the eggs.

Good catch up. Of the images, alive grabs my attention the most. I see what you mean about the other-worldly feel to it.

That's a great catchup! Really liking the smoky one. Very nice vibe to it. Would probably work quite nicely as a print on the wall.

Also like the pastel colours on the eggs. Wouldn't believe they were mini-eggs because you've filled the frame which has removed any sense of scale/size. Great idea IMO.

Back