Lancaster

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
On take off

DSC_0126_fhdr-Copy2.jpg

Hi Andy hows you mate, this is at Waddington, and it just doesnt look right when uploaded via photobucket try here

Last edited:
Hi Andy hows you mate, this is at Waddington

I'm good thanks bud.

Super shot. I got up close and personal with this baby at the weekend!
The BBMF were at Southampton for the weekend.
They went off Sat and Sun for an airshow (I guess). Sat was funny. The Lanc pilot asked to do a flyby of the airport, and the tower instructed him ok, but not below 400 ft.

He buzzed a Q400 at LESS THAN 100ft :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm good thanks bud.

Super shot. I got up close and personal with this baby at the weekend!
The BBMF were at Southampton for the weekend.
They went off Sat and Sun for an airshow (I guess). Sat was funny. The Lanc pilot asked to do a flyby of the airport, and the tower instructed him ok, but not below 400 ft.

He buzzed a Q400 at LESS THAN 100ft :LOL::LOL::LOL:

100ft.........the pussy better get her down to 50 for me :LOL:

That's a cracking shot, can't fault it at all, the background makes it look like it could have been taken in 1944

That is the best shot i've seen you post ! outstanding (y)

Would like to see some black and white takes on it too to capture the look in 1944...

Hi Pete

That's an awesome photo (the flickr one) (y) very nice prop blur too :)

That is the best shot i've seen you post ! outstanding (y)

Would like to see some black and white takes on it too to capture the look in 1944...

I will have a play around with it and post it for you to have a look, do you just want BnW or aged look, like authentic 40s(y)

Super pic., interesting the Fickr presentation?? seen this before, no idea why? Use PB all the time no problems:thinking:

No critic? . . . the way the Flickr pic presents on my screen, it cuts 40/50% of the foreground grass off . . . looks more balanced IMHO . . . :shrug:

Last edited:
Nicely caught Pete.

Hope you dont mind but.... I couldn't resist :D

4740338094_0c5891df40_b.jpg

I'll remove it if you dont like it mate.

Back