B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Matthew, that portrait looks awfully like the AI generated images that are appearing everywhere

Is it AI, as a matter of interest?
The photo titled Fur Trapper most definitely is not AI Generated. I have no interest in going down that route of photography as it isn't my own work.

The raw image of fur Trapper was captured in catchlight studios at a camera club evening with Ross McKelvey and processed in photoshop.

Went for the high key look in this portrait.

I like the symmetrical feel too it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-57-48_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-57-48_com.whatsapp.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 9

Were you going for the Walter White look ?

desktop-wallpaper-breaking-bad-heisenberg-walter-white-heisenberg.jpg

Last edited:
Taken early morning on my way to work very strange lighting ( which my poor cheap Kodak did not like) and unfortunately it must be bin day, I'm going to try again when I passed on the way home in better light but the bin was still out so I will try again next week. Harris and Pearson was a fire brick manufacturer in the Black Country. This was the office building with the works behind, the building has been restored and repurposed ! Colour conversions.

1ABW.JPG

2ABBW.JPG

there was a model there yesterday having pictures done, obvious old style vibe , perfect place for it , only a pity the track section isn't a bit longer, be worth going early or late before people turn up and the café doesn't put up its coloured umbrellas

Back