Lightning Strike

Name
mark
Edit My Images
No
I saw the storm approaching and set up my camera tripod on the beach.
The tide was out a long long way and I had noticed the flashes reflected in the shallow tidal pools.
I just kept my finger in the trigger for 87 exposures @ 5fps sequential shooting and got lucky.
Lightning.jpg

Cor!

Simply

Cor!

(y) :)

Whoooooo! That's a SMASHING lightning shot, well done.

But one minor quibble, the picture appears to be "squashed from the sides" . . . either that or my 4:3 TFT monitor decided to use widescreen resolution! Just wondering the logic behind your making the picture square as I thought it would look so much better as pano format.

Absolutely, Cor!

I love the tiny person too, though personally I wouldn't swap places.

WOW, that's fantastic, well worth holding your finger on the button for 87 shots :)

Even without the lightening it's a very good shot. With it, it is excellent.

Hi Mark
That looks very nice indeed.
The light glow around the lightnig looks great - very atmospheric.
Fantastic catch !

That is really excellent.
Hard enough getting good lightning shots, but to get one with reflections too - Wow!

Nice!!

Simply superb! Well done for capturing it.

wow !! really was right place & right time.... your braver than me setting up your tripod in a lighting storm..

got lucky.

Nothing lucky about getting the shot, pure class to get out and shoot it.

Lucky was not getting fried. But whenever good sense threatens to get in the way of of opportunity, I always like to tell myself that fortune favours the foolish.

agree with everybody else ..... fantastic shot and would look lovely framed and put on a wall :clap::clap:

Back