Lowepro Goodwill Gesture

Edit My Images
No
Back in January of this year, our house was burgled. During the burglary, they turned the place over whilst the missus was out on the school run. I have a Lowepro Roller Case that I bought last year, it has one of those TSA combination locks on it. Anyway, to cut a long story short, they broke the lock off snapping the mechanism inside. Although it is covered as a high risk item on the house insurance, they wouldn't pay out as i'd overlooked the fact that i'd used it to carry some of my photo gear to a wedding job. So, I got in touch with Lowepro to ask them how much it would be to repair or replace the lock. After asking for a photograph of the damage and a receipt to show proof of purchase, they decided to replace the bag free of charge as a goodwill gesture. I didn't expect that at all as it clearly wasn't a fault of theirs. I have since sent the bag off and the new one is on it's way to me. I just wanted to post this up here to show my appreciation of their goodwill.

Regards,
Moey

I've had the same experience with Lowepro. I lost the shoulder strap to one of my favourite bags, so I thought I'd contact them to see if I could buy a new one. They sent me an email asking for my address and promptly sent me a new one at no charge.

They are in my opinion a real customer facing company something thats few and far between these days.

Thats how you keep customers , Excelent

It's really good to see a positive outcome, thanks for posting

Thats very good of them.

I've just been beefing up the garage locks after our neighbours were broken into last week. About 20 local garages broken into and bikes etc stolen.

Great service from Lowepro, they've sent me replacement items for lost and broken bags free of charge. very good customer service.

Thats very good of them.

I've just been beefing up the garage locks after our neighbours were broken into last week. About 20 local garages broken into and bikes etc stolen.

We had thought about getting an alarm on the house but it was on the 'to do' list as we'd literally only moved in three months prior. We have one now though, although a little too late. Still, gives us peace of mind at least. On a positive note, the new bag arrived the day i posted the original post, so onwards and upwards as they say. :)

I've also had a strap replaced - twice actually, from two different bags. Brilliant service from them.... all my bags are Lowepro - I've lost count of how many bags over the years, but 4 in regular use at the moment.

Back