Answered Managed to Login

Hope SH doesn't give you dyspepsia!

Phew!

No ping, no tracert........... TP disappeared from the face of t'internet :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: what the heck happened???

I thought the Hamster was a Syrian one.

Perhaps the server had a virus....

Not for me, I could access the site and browse the forums, as long as I didn't try to login.
I suspect it was a database issue with logins maybe.

Interesting.

When it went live again a few mins ago I did not have to login again. But yes I was seeing a database error message.

I tried a few "down site" sites and one told me that TP was available for all test locations bar three that were in Europe. So a tad odd???

Anyone else thought they'd been banned? :ROFLMAO:

Not once I'd tried to look at the site using Mrs Nod's 'puter (which has never been used to look at it [unless she's been spying on me!!!])

A bit of the database that deals with sessions got all giddy decided to drive head on into a wall unfortunately.
That's why it worked without logging out/in. As soon as you do anything that requires checking if you're logged in or not and the hamster could only look at the wrecked wall and shrug its shoulders, hence the database error :)

A bit of the database that deals with sessions got all giddy decided to drive head on into a wall unfortunately.
That's why it worked without logging out/in. As soon as you do anything that requires checking if you're logged in or not and the hamster could only look at the wrecked wall and shrug its shoulders, hence the database error :)

Thank you Marcel for getting it sorted, I could look but not login so glad it's all sorted now.

I thought it was just me at first, as I could read it while logged out, but when logged in a database error showed. I then thought others must also be having problems, as there were no new post.

When it comes to walls I blame trump

So now we have Nikon v Canon, PC v Mac, zooms v primes - do we really need hamster v guinea pig?

YES! And I want a copy of the video!!! (Not if things get weird though - we really don't want a hampig. [A BACONpig would work though...])

No, Marcel just whipped the old one into submission
Either she must be getting bored with all these whippings,
or she periodically breaks it, because she enjoyes them so much
Not sure which TBH :thinking:
I think we should upgrade to a Guinee Pig :)
Les
At the very least :D

@Donnie :LOL:
Not sure why you deleted that TBH. Its verrrrry apt :D

Bad Hamster :D
A2ocuMR.jpg

Back