weekly Mattel's 52+ 2012 number 13 added 21/04/12

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
well... as i havent touched my camera properly since october time, i have made the decision to go ahead with a new project to get me back using the camera.

It will be a minimum of 52 but hopefully more as i get back into it, will all depend on my spare time.

but as the title says it will be all around quotes/lyrics i find/read/hear etc (ideas also welcomed as im only upto 34 at the moment :LOL: ).

anywho... first one.

6637371237_7e5ca9bd5c_z.jpg

I know its grainy but after reshooting at a much lower iso i actually prefered this one.

as always comments/criticism are welcomed.

Happy 2012
Matt

Last edited:
Great idea (y) and since your doing it from quotes etc and the first is a Winston Churchill one it does give me an idea for a quote to use :D

“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”

A great start to your challenge (y) and good luck with it

Matt
MWHCVT

6696163459_a91f0d2a4a_z.jpg

todays shot, 2 layers, couldnt work out how to get my mate to stand totally stil for 30 seconds and a bit rushed with it being freezing outside so best of a bad bunch, also had a play with light painting, think i will wait until a slightly warmer night for a better go (they look good on the camera but not so good when on the computer).

6766797957_3fda4bcf72_z.jpg

not really happy with how this turned out tbh may try it again at some point when i have more time, did have another idea last night about this one but would be awkward to arrange.

6766808063_3f64a5f52d_z.jpg

i had a slight addiction to ncis before christmas so inspired from that tbh, do like the moto though.

I like everything about that; composition, colours and tones, interpretation, DoF, even the old look of the cards :)

But not the caption; I think that turns a great image into a cheap motivational poster :( Sorry, but it's such a good image that it really doesn't need it.

To be honest, I don't. I think the image does all the talking anyway, so that there's no need for a caption.

Back