Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Thank you Peter, same to you and all on TP.

Dave

And a “MERRY CHRISTMAS” to you to.(y)

George.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas. :)

Just finished opening my pressies, opening one item I knew was an electric gadget. Had an idea it was an electric toothbrush, didn't really think it was a Fujifilm X-T3. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Merry X-Mas to one and all.

Santa has a bangin' eadache :D

Thanks for the timely reminder. We think too little of the weary night Santa has had, with all the chimney climbing on a full stomach of mince pies. And I'd never considered before the massive hangover that could result from consuming gallons of sherry in a single evening (have elf and safety anything to say about drunken chimmey climbing?).

Passing on - merry Christmas everyone.

OK own up. Who tried putting super glue on their roof to try and trap Santa Clause and pinch all the pressies

Merry Christmas everyone :thinking:

A very merry Christmas to you all :)

Merry Christmas.

Only one small present opened so far so I don't if I've got anything photography related.

A bean bag and some permajet oyster paper wer the only photography related gifts in the end.

Merry Christmas everyone. We've collected the in-laws, had dinner, a few 0% drinks, returned the in-laws, not long picked my two kids up to sleep this evening, so present and some drinks and chill time.

I only had a PD Leash camera related. But, i did finally receive my Voigtlander 40 1.2 E the other week. Then i treated myself to the Voigtlander 21 3.5 E also ..... .

I think my family are seriously hinting at me to spruce up! I count 5 bottles of after shave :D

Only finished the dinner just now, I always leave it a bit late - literally stuffed now!

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Yes Merry Christmas to you all...had a great day and really looking forward to a bit of peace and quiet over the next few days :beer::woot:

Merry Christmas everyone!

p2690865593-5.jpg

This is obviously not 2018 pic... a little grey for that today!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day and that 2019 is a prosperous & healthy one for you & yours.

Back