Merry Christmas one and all.

. I got a comfy pair of fur lined suede moccasin slippers

Very nice:)

Like you I didn't get photography related stuff ( well I tell a lie as my two "new toys" last week were kind of early xmas pressies;))

Instead I got clothing ….some very nice Castelli winter cycling clothing….2 base layers, a long sleeved mid layer and a gilet….:):):)

I now await my three cats to turn up at the door seeing as the sun has dissapeared and it has turned decidely chilly….They have pressies too ….Nibbles, 3 new fleecy beds ( one each of course!) and for the kitten, something I may regret purchasing, a ball of wool !!:D

3 new fleecy beds ( one each of course!)
Knowing cats, they'll curl up on the wrapping/boxes and ignore the beds.
...and for the kitten, something I may regret purchasing, a ball of wool !!:D
Having seen what combining these can produce, I recommend having the scissors placed in an easily accessible location.

Merry Christmas everyone. Dinner cooked, washed up, everyone asleep in front of chitty chatty bang bang, the perfect Christmas [emoji1]

Despite my jumper in the avatar photo (for the season only) I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas. No directly film related items in my stocking this year but some re-supplies and add-ons for the 3D printer which has proved useful in printing me lens-caps, Jobo magnets, light-traps and centre cores as well as roller supports. Now have some alternative plastics which have some flexibility that may prove handy.. Got designs for a printed 4x5 sitting in my downloads - we shall see.

Kevin that is seriously bad news and one of the worst nightmares for any photographer.:(

If you now ( presumably) have no LF (5x4) kit then I can pack and send you a Wista 45 to keep you going until you get sorted with a replacement.

@Asha, that's a seriously generous offer which illustrates what a fab community this is.

However the temporary absence of LF kit will give me a chance to re-acquaint myself with my RZ67 kit which has been neglected since I got the Intrepid. Also I've been given a roll of the new Ektachrome, which is obviously 35mm, and a Canon EF-fit 50mm so I'll be doing a bit more 35mm. Then there's the Olympus OM10 I somehow managed to buy a few weeks ago.

Thanks again but I'll keep going with other kit whilst I wait to get a replacement LF kit.

Kevin

Last edited:
@Asha, that's a seriously generous offer which illustrates what a fab community this is.

However the temporary absence of LF kit will give me a chance to re-acquaint myself with my RZ67 kit which has been neglected since I got the Intrepid. Also I've been given a roll of the new Ektachrome, which is obviously 35mm, and a Canon EF-fit 50mm so I'll be doing a bit more 35mm. Then there's the Olympus OM10 I somehow managed to buy a few weeks ago.

Thanks again but I'll keep going with other kit whilst I wait to get a replacement LF kit.

Kevin

Fair enough Kevin, however should you break out in cold sweats whilst struggling to compose on such "small" focus screens / viewfinders, you may come to realise that you're suffering with LF withdrawal symptoms! :D

Dr Asha's surgery will remain open…..even during the holiday period:p

Seriously though, don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have a change of mind!;)

Was having a walk along Rosemarkie beach (2 C) yesterday when a young lady disrobed to a bright orange bikini and went into the sea for a swim. I was so amazed that I forgot I had my camera with me, but I had already posted my Wet entry. ;) New Year resolution will be to be more alert and ready in future:whistle:

All the best to the F&C crowd for the coming year!

Last edited:
My best Xmas pressie:

full

Purchased on the forum, will help greatly in my small home studio which I am spending a lot more time in due to ill health and with the newly acquired Rolleicord :)

Last edited:
Was having a walk along Rosemarkie beach (2 C) yesterday when a young lady disrobed to a bright orange bikini and went into the sea for a swim. I was so amazed that I forgot I had my camera with me, but I had already posted my Wet entry. ;) New Year resolution will be to be more alert and ready in future:whistle:

All the best to the F&C crowd for the coming year!

Ah! too busy gawping at a young girl in a bikini :D

Well thank goodness that's over for another year...:D

Now onto the best bit, a week in the Lakes with friends.(y)

Back