Merry Christmas one and all.

. I got a comfy pair of fur lined suede moccasin slippers

Very nice:)

Like you I didn't get photography related stuff ( well I tell a lie as my two "new toys" last week were kind of early xmas pressies;))

Instead I got clothing ….some very nice Castelli winter cycling clothing….2 base layers, a long sleeved mid layer and a gilet….:):):)

I now await my three cats to turn up at the door seeing as the sun has dissapeared and it has turned decidely chilly….They have pressies too ….Nibbles, 3 new fleecy beds ( one each of course!) and for the kitten, something I may regret purchasing, a ball of wool !!:D

3 new fleecy beds ( one each of course!)
Knowing cats, they'll curl up on the wrapping/boxes and ignore the beds.
...and for the kitten, something I may regret purchasing, a ball of wool !!:D
Having seen what combining these can produce, I recommend having the scissors placed in an easily accessible location.

Merry Christmas everyone. Dinner cooked, washed up, everyone asleep in front of chitty chatty bang bang, the perfect Christmas [emoji1]

Despite my jumper in the avatar photo (for the season only) I'll wish you all a Merry Christmas. No directly film related items in my stocking this year but some re-supplies and add-ons for the 3D printer which has proved useful in printing me lens-caps, Jobo magnets, light-traps and centre cores as well as roller supports. Now have some alternative plastics which have some flexibility that may prove handy.. Got designs for a printed 4x5 sitting in my downloads - we shall see.

Well, a little late to the party, but happy Christmas everyone. May you all have happy, healthy and rewarding 2019s.

Kevin that is seriously bad news and one of the worst nightmares for any photographer.:(

If you now ( presumably) have no LF (5x4) kit then I can pack and send you a Wista 45 to keep you going until you get sorted with a replacement.

@Asha, that's a seriously generous offer which illustrates what a fab community this is.

However the temporary absence of LF kit will give me a chance to re-acquaint myself with my RZ67 kit which has been neglected since I got the Intrepid. Also I've been given a roll of the new Ektachrome, which is obviously 35mm, and a Canon EF-fit 50mm so I'll be doing a bit more 35mm. Then there's the Olympus OM10 I somehow managed to buy a few weeks ago.

Thanks again but I'll keep going with other kit whilst I wait to get a replacement LF kit.

Kevin

Last edited:
@Asha, that's a seriously generous offer which illustrates what a fab community this is.

However the temporary absence of LF kit will give me a chance to re-acquaint myself with my RZ67 kit which has been neglected since I got the Intrepid. Also I've been given a roll of the new Ektachrome, which is obviously 35mm, and a Canon EF-fit 50mm so I'll be doing a bit more 35mm. Then there's the Olympus OM10 I somehow managed to buy a few weeks ago.

Thanks again but I'll keep going with other kit whilst I wait to get a replacement LF kit.

Kevin

Fair enough Kevin, however should you break out in cold sweats whilst struggling to compose on such "small" focus screens / viewfinders, you may come to realise that you're suffering with LF withdrawal symptoms! :D

Dr Asha's surgery will remain open…..even during the holiday period:p

Seriously though, don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have a change of mind!;)

Was having a walk along Rosemarkie beach (2 C) yesterday when a young lady disrobed to a bright orange bikini and went into the sea for a swim. I was so amazed that I forgot I had my camera with me, but I had already posted my Wet entry. ;) New Year resolution will be to be more alert and ready in future:whistle:

All the best to the F&C crowd for the coming year!

Last edited:
My best Xmas pressie:

full

Purchased on the forum, will help greatly in my small home studio which I am spending a lot more time in due to ill health and with the newly acquired Rolleicord :)

Last edited:
Was having a walk along Rosemarkie beach (2 C) yesterday when a young lady disrobed to a bright orange bikini and went into the sea for a swim. I was so amazed that I forgot I had my camera with me, but I had already posted my Wet entry. ;) New Year resolution will be to be more alert and ready in future:whistle:

All the best to the F&C crowd for the coming year!

Ah! too busy gawping at a young girl in a bikini :D

Well thank goodness that's over for another year...:D

Now onto the best bit, a week in the Lakes with friends.(y)

Back