North England Monthly Leeds (and local meets) thoughts thread.

Hi will there be any more of these coming up! I am interested :)

Hi, we're always putting meets together between us, although recently they've been a bit further afield, but there will be some local meets being organised very soon I reckon... there's a meet organised for Dovestones reservoir in a week or so if you can travel?
Failing that keep your eyes on the meets thread for some coming up soon. You'd be more than welcome to join us [emoji106]

Hi, we're always putting meets together between us, although recently they've been a bit further afield, but there will be some local meets being organised very soon I reckon... there's a meet organised for Dovestones reservoir in a week or so if you can travel?
Failing that keep your eyes on the meets thread for some coming up soon. You'd be more than welcome to join us [emoji106]

Yeah, I fancy another Leeds meet.

Do folk fancy daytime or a bit of nighttime togging?

Let's get a meet organised for February :banana:

Cheers.

Royal Armouries always works for me.

I've decided on a sunrise at Mam Tor on Friday [emoji3]

Good on ya !! The sun rises at a nice angle this time of year from Mam Tor! Especially "The Gate".....
My new site starts tomorrow in Sheffield, so if there's a good chance of a nice sunrise I'll be hitting the northern Peak District before work whenever I can!!

Evening all, Jackie and Isabelle are away during the week, anyone fancy a trip the the Royal Armouries, or anywhere in the Leeds area really, after work :)

Weather permitting, of course :dummy:

Cheers.

I'd love to get involved in some night time photography around Leeds city centre if anyone fancies meeting up.

Hi, Ciran, it's gone a bit quiet around here lately.

@Mardybum @Phil-D @blondie606 @randomwindows @drooke @rusticblonde @sbowler579 @v16ben

Evening all, now I know some of us are off to Glencoe next week :) but I could squeeze a trip into Leeds one evening (apart from Tuesday/Friday) if anyone is interested. The Royal Armouries is always a reliable venue (just don't mention the price of parking to Lynne :))

Over to you motley crew and as always feel free to tag anyone I've missed (y)

Cheers.

Just so that I can spend a weekend in your delightful company in Glencoe, work is a little busy so I'm struggling to get any time out ahead of our trip north of the border. Who knows, April onwards may be easier.

Yeah, after Glencoe seems a good idea.

Cheers.

After when ????? you lot going away some where??? :p

Sorry Andy didn't get me alert for this but yep, sounds ok to me :)

Indeed, Phil, Indeed.

How about the Royal Armouries?

@Mardybum @Phil-D @blondie606 @randomwindows @drooke @rusticblonde @sbowler579 @v16ben

Feel free to tag anyone else.

I could make Wednesday or Thursday evening this week.

Cheers.
Sorry chaps can't do either of those this week. Much more availability after this week for me so will be up for meets like this.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys again.

Sent from my C6903 using Talk Photography Forums mobile app

Would be good to get over and meet up as it's been far too long :-(

Having said that...there's little likelyhood as most of my 'spare' time at the moment is up hills or down holes in North Wales for the next couple of months.

Only just seen this, note made for 25th but I have a habit of setting off for the weekend on a Thursday, will let you know next week, cheers :)

I am off to Scarborough on tuesday planning for some sunset photography if anybody is free, are welcome to join me.

Back