North England Monthly Leeds (and local meets) thoughts thread.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking forward to meeting you all in 2018.

Hope there are quite a few weekends away on the horizon.

Trying to keep my diary very unfilled for the time being.

Edit My Images
No
I'm back in Leeds now and really want to get the camera out again in the new year.
I'd be up for a meet, maybe in Leeds one evening when it isn't pouring down / -10 degrees!

Edit My Images
Yes
It seems to have died a death in here - no post in over 13 months.

Do any of you Leeds based people still meet up? I’d love to tag along and see if I can pick up some tips!

Chris

Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the reply Phil - I had a quick look at your flickr and you’ve shot some great images!

Anybody else in our region up for it? Maybe a day in the dales or something?

Chris

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the reply Phil - I had a quick look at your flickr and you’ve shot some great images!

Anybody else in our region up for it? Maybe a day in the dales or something?

Chris
Thanks. My best mate across the road from me is also into photography but has mobility issues so have to think of short flat paths for him .
Was thinking of a trip to Gordale Scar near Malham soon and a very early or late night trip to the Shambles in York.

Edit My Images
Yes
It seems to have died a death in here - no post in over 13 months.

Do any of you Leeds based people still meet up? I’d love to tag along and see if I can pick up some tips!

Chris
Hiya Chris, only just seen this.

The main reason for the thread being dead is most of the group moved onto whatsapp, I'm not on it as it gets right on mi t*ts :banghead: :D but the wife is, so I'm still kept up to date with what the group have planned.

Andy @posiview is the main man, our great leader so to speak :p, I'll get him to pop along and if you're interested he can add you to the many groups he seems to set up! :LOL:

@Phil-1 Hiya Phil, long time no speak, was you not in the whatsapp groups once over?

If you want adding just give Andy a shout (y)

Edit My Images
Yes

The main reason for the thread being dead is most of the group moved onto whatsapp, I'm not on it as it gets right on mi t*ts :banghead: :D but the wife is, so I'm still kept up to date with what the group have planned.

Andy @posiview is the main man, our great leader so to speak :p, I'll get him to pop along and if you're interested he can add you to the many groups he seems to set up! :LOL:

@Phil-1 Hiya Phil, long time no speak, was you not in the whatsapp groups once over?

Hi Phil, thanks for the reply and clarification regarding this thread. I would definitely be interested in any groups/photography activities in our area

Regards

Chris

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes

Hi Phil

I'm not on whatsapp. But I might look into it.

OP
OP
posiview
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon, All, yeah, it's been a bit quiet in here. We used to meet quite regularly.

So, Brimham Rocks seems to be a decent accessible location.

There are no significant meteor showers in the near future, and we've just missed a new moon. Next new moon on the 6 March and 8 March looks to be a decent dark sky.

So, who's in??

We could do some more lightpainting: orbs, domes, wire wool, OCF.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Afternoon, All, yeah, it's been a bit quiet in here. We used to meet quite regularly.

So, Brimham Rocks seems to be a decent accessible location.

There are no significant meteor showers in the near future, and we've just missed a new moon. Next new moon on the 6 March and 8 March looks to be a decent dark sky.

So, who's in??

We could do some more lightpainting: orbs, domes, wire wool, OCF.

Thoughts?

Cheers.
I'm in. Subject to work

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I might be able to make it.
I really need to get out and shoot sometime soon.