South-West England Morning from a newcomer Devon!

Name
nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all - finally joined Talk Photography after advice from my father in law! So a big HELLO!
Started a few years ago with a Canon 1100D - superb for me and gave me great results..decided to upgrade to a 80d and I ve struggled with it...to the point where I'm starting not to want to use it..Help!!

Welcome to TP Nick :)
Being a Nikon man I can't help you with your Canon but there will be a few here who can.
It might be helpful to state what problems you are having, so that they can address your issues more specifically and helpfully.

Hi Nick, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Nick, there,s a Beginners section, post your problems on there to get some answers.

Not everyone checks out the Welcome Threads.

Welcome to the forum Nick and happy New Year :wave:

Hi Nick,

what particularly are you struggling with? There are plenty of tutorial videos on YouTube so it may be worth a look on there to help. I'm also Devon based (where in Devon are you located?) so perhaps a meet up for a coffee might help (Exeter?)?

Hello. I have recently booked a holiday in Devon (staying near Tavistock) so if it is local and you know of any good locations let me know. I have already had a look around on google earth and there looks to be a nice waterfall nearby, and obviously the moors...
I also shoot on an 80D, since upgrading from my 700D about 18 months ago, so if there is anything that I can help you with let me know.

Back