motorbikes old/new...open thread??

Just found this thread:-
The motorbikeCB 500x I bought last March, a VG overall bike and does about 80mpg.......because of my age found it difficult to insure it in that on gocompare only two were interested. In use found the bike was too high for me so had it lowered by about an inch, of course now can't get it on the centre stand :rolleyes:. Anyway have now done 1800 enjoyable miles and with the dry warm weather soon will be out again. I also have, for years, a Honda 250cc Rebel for a run around.

U1SVM3u.jpg

Just found this thread:-
The motorbikeCB 500x I bought last March, a VG overall bike and does about 80mpg.......because of my age found it difficult to insure it in that on gocompare only two were interested. In use found the bike was too high for me so had it lowered by about an inch, of course now can't get it on the centre stand :rolleyes:. Anyway have now done 1800 enjoyable miles and with the dry warm weather soon will be out again. I also have, for years, a Honda 250cc Rebel for a run around.

U1SVM3u.jpg
My Honda rebel......I was daft enough to travel to Yorkshire from London for a meet with the lads from "film photography" forum. Not much fun doing 50mph with lorries thundering past blowing me around :(

PEdDxlk.jpg

Turning right across traffic in Sidmouth's Vicarage Road...

Motorcycle turning right Radway Sidmouth P1012693.JPG

Back