MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 365 - Completed

I could imagine a domino effect on the books and just the e reader remaining standing up. Forgot to say, love the radio, a cracking piece of kit that!

Well there's another idea to try (y) possibly as a long exposure to try and capture a bit of the domino effect :thinking:

The radio is stunning, I'll have to change it for a DAB version soon :bang:

Matt

Sounds a good idea, unless you have a flashgun where you can set a certain number of flashes through your long exposure to freeze the books as they fall.

I can had fire my flash gun or use a large disco strobe that I have at my disposal (y)

Hiya Matt,

I totally agree with Michael's comments on the latest shot. As it stands in your post it just seems too staged (if you follow my understanding of same). I think the shot needs a certain degree of motion to emphasise your thought process of same.

But otherwise a well lit, sharp and executed shot.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Matt,

I totally agree with Michael's comments on the latest shot. As it stands in your post it just seems too staged (if you follow my understanding of same). I think the shot needs a certain degree of motion to emphasise your thought process of same.

But otherwise a well lit, sharp and executed shot.

Cheers

Thanks Dawn (y)

Day 364 - One for the Challenge

It's really hard to believe that this is the penultimate photo of my challenge for 2012, I also regret that car issues have caused me to not do the spectacular finally that I had planned, but no worries as on January 1st 2012 the madness all begins again :D as Challenge 366 - 2012 will commence :D

A huge thank you to everyone that has supported this challenge through out this year only one more photo for this challenge and then it's onto 2012 - Challenge 366 :eek:

364/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Very little light painting on this the candles were the main source of light, only a little painting on the darker areas of glass and bottle (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I love these pictures. I had a go at light painting this evening and your work makes mine look horrific! Great shots.

I love these pictures. I had a go at light painting this evening and your work makes mine look horrific! Great shots.

Thank you Robert, it's a fantastic way to capture an image, all it takes it a bit of practice (y) so what ever you do don't give up on your light painting (y) I promise your results will improve (y)

Matt

I hope that your going to post a thread with your efforts (y) as I would like to see (y)

Mat

I'll try it with something that might be a bit interesting. I was trying it on powerjet fittings for a carb on my Lambretta. So over the weekend, I'll try something else!

Hiya Matt,

Oh wow that looks so inviting .... and I certainly hope you enjoyed same. ;)

Love the composition and the light burst of the tea lights

You have done an amazing job with your 365 :clap:

Cheers

P.S. I'm sure we will enjoy a bottle or two when you visit the 'North' in the New Year ;-)

Last edited:
I'll try it with something that might be a bit interesting. I was trying it on powerjet fittings for a carb on my Lambretta. So over the weekend, I'll try something else!

Sounds like a plan (y)

Hiya Matt,

Oh wow that looks so inviting .... and I certainly hope you enjoyed same. ;)

Love the composition and the light burst of the tea lights

You have done an amazing job with your 365 :clap:

Cheers

P.S. I'm sure we will enjoy a bottle or two when you visit the 'North' in the New Year ;-)

Thanks Dawn, I'm going to be driving :( so I will not be able to have any alcohol :( but I'm sure we can take a few photo's and have a little bit of a laugh (y)

Matt

Day 365 :woot: Final Destination :woot:

Rather appropriately I finish this challenge with a long exposure/light trail this was taken at EMA where I met up with Nick a.k.a Blank_Canvas from TP to give a little hands on tutorial in the art of light trails..

365/365 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Today has been a long time coming but finally we reach the end of my challenge 365 - 2011 it's been a long challenge but has been a lot of fun and I've learnt so much in the last 365 day's

I'd like to thank all those that have followed my challenge it's the support of all those that have followed me that have got me through this challenge, I hope that you've all enjoyed following as much as I've enjoyed being behind the camera :D and look forward to your support in my Challenge 366 - 2012 that start a fresh tomorrow :D

A slide show of my Challenge 365 - 2011 is viewable HERE

Matt
MWHCVT

Well done! I have been looking at these on your Flickr account since we first met :)

Thanks Michael I'm really pleased with the progress that I've made on this and thank you for following the challenge, I've just posted my first from this years POTD :woot:

Matt

Hi Matt, a big well done on finishing. Your effort has been nothing short of amazing throughout 2011. I really like the final light trail at EMA, it's a cracker

Thank you Michael, it's hard to believe that 2011's challenge has ended but I'm really pleased with it and it make a nice way to end the year, I nearly dropped you a message about EMA but though that since it was NYE you would have had plans already (y) hopefully soon we will meet up for some photo's (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Great work, Matt. The effort you've put in is amazing, so much more than pretty much any 365er I've followed this year! I'm excited for 2012!

Great work, Matt. The effort you've put in is amazing, so much more than pretty much any 365er I've followed this year! I'm excited for 2012!

Thanks for that very kind comment (y) I'm looking forward to 2012's challenge (y) it should be a lot of fun (y)

Matt

No worries, Matt.
I'm looking forward to seeing your creative work too!
I just decided a 52 project for this year might be a good idea :bonk:

Back