Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Cg_Girl said:
I just knew you'd understand!! Lol

So......why are you at work when most sensibubbles are asleep?

Cg_Girl said:
You really are an elf aren't you?! It's ok you can admit it :)

Not so fancy/interesting I run with my cousin in law a entertainments and promotions company and he is just about to finish DJing and I'm here to pick him up

MWHCVT said:
Not so fancy/interesting I run with my cousin in law a entertainments and promotions company and he is just about to finish DJing and I'm here to pick him up

That still sounds pretty fun! Tho I like my elf idea more! ..... It would make an excellent POTD hehe

That still sounds pretty fun! Tho I like my elf idea more! ..... It would make an excellent POTD hehe

It really can be a lot of fun and we get to see a lot of the country, we average about 2500 miles a month :eek: it's paticularly good fun when we get the more interesting jobs (y) like earlier this year we worked a 2 day job in the grounds of knebworth house (y)

Matt did that thread get removed last night? i was hoping that guy was going to elaborate on what i was?:thinking:

:shock: I leAve the country for a few days and I miss so much??

:D:D Well not really, but this guy posted advertising his mates fb page/group saying to check it out and that it was a place to share pics, discussions etc etc, matt and another guy were saying that it wasn't really appropriate because that's what tp was all about, but this guy was saying it was JUST a fb page and i don't think he could see the problem, he made some comment about the page being not much or something along those lines, so i said ' well if its not all that we probably wouldn't want to come anyway':D
He replied...... saying 'what are you' :thinking: i was hoping he would explain because i thought i was a girl, maybe i'm wrong lol

:D:D Well not really, but this guy posted advertising his mates fb page/group saying to check it out and that it was a place to share pics, discussions etc etc, matt and another guy were saying that it wasn't really appropriate because that's what tp was all about, but this guy was saying it was JUST a fb page and i don't think he could see the problem, he made some comment about the page being not much or something along those lines, so i said ' well if its not all that we probably wouldn't want to come anyway':D
He replied...... saying 'what are you' :thinking: i was hoping he would explain because i thought i was a girl, maybe i'm wrong lol

He thought you were gender confused and there's us thinking it was us a lover of nuts..?? ;)

michael23 said:
Guess where I am!

:woot: :woot: :woot: I hope all goes smoothly mate

Cg_Girl said:
Woohoo!!! The Wonky Donkey worked lol :D

Looks that way :D

Cg_Girl said:
Matt did that thread get removed last night? i was hoping that guy was going to elaborate on what i was?:thinking:

it would appear so ;) god knows how he thought that was appropriate for this forum ;)

Costa del hospital lol

oooh baby photos on their way :D Hope everything goes well Michael :) Wonderful Christmas pressie for you all :D

I know..... what a prat!

( Any mods lurking i said that in my head not out loud honest!):D

Well no but there are many that i'd have called them that or something stronger ;)

Well i've not been here that long but there's been alot of threads recently where i have to agree!... i was thinking i had gone back to school :D

Cg_Girl said:
Well i've not been here that long but there's been alot of threads recently where i have to agree!... i was thinking i had gone back to school :D

There have been some really petty threads recently :( it seems to run in cycles :shrug:

if it's the thread I think you mean, the OP spat their dummy out, removed their posts and the thread no longer made any sense, so to save confuddling people any more, and to prevent people piling on the newbie and giving them a shoeing (which has happened before, believe me!) the thread is now residing in the naughty corner...

TheBigYin said:
if it's the thread I think you mean, the OP spat their dummy out, removed their posts and the thread no longer made any sense, so to save confuddling people any more, and to prevent people piling on the newbie and giving them a shoeing (which has happened before, believe me!) the thread is now residing in the naughty corner...

:LOL: that naughty steps never got dust on it has it ;) now I really need to think about what my POTD is going to be, and get really for the first stage of Christmas meals tomorrow night :eek:

Ah ok I was just hoping he was going to reply as to what i was as it was a bit off the topic. too many arguements i've seen so i would have behaved honest:D

Right matt ass in gear go get a super fantastic POTD sorted!!......... i know it can be some NUTS!!!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Cg_Girl said:
Ah ok I was just hoping he was going to reply as to what i was as it was a bit off the topic. too many arguements i've seen so i would have behaved honest:D

Right matt ass in gear go get a super fantastic POTD sorted!!......... i know it can be some NUTS!!!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Stop trying to may out your a good girl ;) nuts can be done ;) I might do a photo of my newly finished kitchen (y)

MWHCVT said:
Stop trying to may out your a good girl ;) nuts can be done ;) I might do a photo of my newly finished kitchen (y)

Hahaha well I probably shouldn't have said we wouldn't want to go over there!...... But I AM a good girl ..... Sometimes! Just a lil cheeky! ;-)

Ooh a new kitchen yes show us...:)

Cg_Girl said:
Hahaha well I probably shouldn't have said we wouldn't want to go over there!...... But I AM a good girl ..... Sometimes! Just a lil cheeky! ;-)

Ooh a new kitchen yes show us...:)

Yeah I think the new kitchen is the order of the day photos wise ;)

Day 358 - Christmas Gold

Having a bit of a go with a graduated background, I thought that the new yellow glass wall of my kitchen and the back granite mate quite a good pairing with this glittery golden decoration that said there is clear room for improvement, but this is the first time I've tried this out :D

358/366 (723) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Quite frustrating but a couple of defects seems to show a lot more on the flickr version than they do in the orginal :annoyed:

Matt
MWHCVT

I like that reflection, but what is graduated background? Is it trying to get the black horizontal surface to merge with the yellow vertical wall? Sort of by reflection and shallow dof?

BobBCN said:
I like that reflection, but what is graduated background? Is it trying to get the black horizontal surface to merge with the yellow vertical wall? Sort of by reflection and shallow dof?

It was actually more the doff having an effect in the reflection of the wall in the counter to (y)

Cg_Girl said:
Woohoo congrats michael!!

Thats Pretty Matt! very festive and sparkly!:D

still a good shot though Matt - cant see any imperfections though

Congratulations Michael and family :D

carolthomasburns said:
still a good shot though Matt - cant see any imperfections though

There are a couple of cloning issues which for some reason show up on Flickr much more than they do on the original :bang: glad you like it though (y)

would they be by the bow by any chance? :)

Had a closer look but had to look hard to spot them :( still good shot though :)

Back