Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Day 361 - Christmas Past

Christmas Past, well it is the day after chirstmas :D I wanted to get a photo in my challenge of my tree decorated by my own hand but let's be honest it's wedge in by the telly, has a patio door behind it and is not exactly in a photogenic setting, so I had to get a little creative ;)

361/366 (726) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice one Matt, looks really good with the olde world effect :-D

like the 'damaged' look :)

Cg_Girl said:
Nice one Matt, looks really good with the olde world effect :-D

Thanks T glad that you like it ;)

carolthomasburns said:
like the 'damaged' look :)

Thanks Carol :)

Day 362 - Doh...

That was something like what I said when I saw my little 50/1.8 go tumbling across my driveway :bang: will this smashed lens that has sat on my desk collecting dust has just been replaced and it's replacement should be here in a couple of days :D don't worry thought come the new year I've got a little photo project planned for this nackered version ;)

362/366 (727) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice shot Matt but ouch!.. now be honest......

Did you really just say Doh??!!:p

Cg_Girl said:
Nice shot Matt but ouch!.. now be honest......

Did you really just say Doh??!!:p

Of course I did ;) well there may have been a bit of azure language in there too ;)

Now I can't blame you there, I have had £65 jessop vouchers for christmas , i'm thinking what can I spend that on:thinking:

Have you got a flash gun?? I really would recommend one if you've not got one (y)

i'm sure I will find something , well I hope so , I want to upgrade my camera in 2013 fingers crossed :LOL:

That's a very Dangerous bug mate, I was going to treat myself to a 7D that then upgrade to a 5D2 and then before I made the buy the 5D3 was launched :cool: and the rest is history :eek:

Day 363 - Prime Time Baby!!!

I know a little lame but a thumbs up to the very quick arrival of my new toy, a 50/1.8 I've not had one for about 6 months since I did a crash test with my last one :LOL:

363/366 (728) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

would have been crying bucketfulls if I had even dropped my lens and not cracked it - suicidal if I had cracked it :crying: But at least you have a new one now :D

would have been crying bucketfulls if I had even dropped my lens and not cracked it - suicidal if I had cracked it :crying: But at least you have a new one now :D

I have a very easy out look on life when it come to stuff like that Carol, I'd have been upset if it was one of the expensive lens but still all my kit is covered for acidental damage so I'd have just claimed ;) but for something silly like a £60 lens, I honestly wasn't really that fussed it was a oh bugger and move on moment ;)

I've got a plan for the broken one now anyway ;)

sounds interesting :naughty:

Nice one Matt, I thought you was thumbing a lift

Don't say that mate, already had to trips home of a breakdown truck this year I do not need a third :shake:

Seems ages since I last popped in.
Nice Matt, a great excuse for a thumbs up, when I saw the new lens bit I thought you had got a 16-35 2.8 !

I wish mate ;) thought I might have to get that before the end of 2013 ;) any news on your front yet buddy?

Pretty scary tbh, Jennie has/had septicemia, which explains everything now I look back on things, just glad she was still in hospital when they eventually found the problem :eek: Really hard to believe how bad this nearly was. But on the up side, the numerous antibiotics seem to be doing there job and going in the right direction, oh and Xavier is a proper little greedy guts :D and doing great.

Pretty scary tbh, Jennie has/had septicemia, which explains everything now I look back on things, just glad she was still in hospital when they eventually found the problem :eek: Really hard to believe how bad this nearly was. But on the up side, the numerous antibiotics seem to be doing there job and going in the right direction, oh and Xavier is a proper little greedy guts :D and doing great.

Oh christ mate, I know all too well how bad that really could have been, I'm pleased that they've got a handle on it, and hope that she makes a speedy recovery (y) glad he's doing well (y)

Oh christ mate, I know all too well how bad that really could have been, I'm pleased that they've got a handle on it, and hope that she makes a speedy recovery (y) glad he's doing well (y)

agree with your comment here Matt ..... best wishes from me as well Michael :D

(y)

agree with your comment here Matt ..... best wishes from me as well Michael :D

Thanks Carol, means a lot. (y)

Day 364 - Doing it Ted Style...

TWN decided it was time for him to get his crimbo groove on, so a large sloe gin on the rocks and away he goes :D

364/366 (729) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Thats a very Large Sloe Gin for such a small bear - dont think he'll be having more than the one though :) Nice shot in B&W :)

carolthomasburns said:
Thats a very Large Sloe Gin for such a small bear - dont think he'll be having more than the one though :) Nice shot in B&W :)

:D he will not, well not unless he wants to go and buy some ;) glad you like it (y)

Back