Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

He ain't quit Phil ..........he was working drinking all night and is probably still in bed

Fixed that for you, Vince

No quitting here ;) but got in at 5:30 this morning after a long night in a very posh hotel in the Cotswolds and have only just got up :eek: my photo from yesterday didn't pan out as the weather was ***** but have a picture of the room we were working in that I shot before all the drunkards arrived and ruined it ;)

Day 366 - NYE Broadway Style

Okay I didn't spent the night in Broadway NYC but it was a stylish and this is the room we were in before all the drunkard got into there ;)

366/366 (731) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Oh, that does look posh! I don't think I would be allowed into a place like that, especially on New Years Eve:LOL:

phil_b said:
Oh, that does look posh! I don't think I would be allowed into a place like that, especially on New Years Eve:LOL:

Access all areas ;) it is a very nice hotel (y) in a very posh part of the country (y)

So posh I wouldn't be allowed in there at ANY time :LOL:
and once the drunkards were in I'd be thrown out for straightening napkins, tablecloths, cutlery etc..... would drive me mad after seeing it looking so lovely before they got in :LOL:

Yes OCD (or CDO as it really should be) is one of my bad traits :(

Great shot Matt .... forgot to add that little bit lol

carolthomasburns said:
So posh I wouldn't be allowed in there at ANY time :LOL:
and once the drunkards were in I'd be thrown out for straightening napkins, tablecloths, cutlery etc..... would drive me mad after seeing it looking so lovely before they got in :LOL:

Yes OCD (or CDO as it really should be) is one of my bad traits :(

:LOL:

carolthomasburns said:
Great shot Matt .... forgot to add that little bit lol

Thanks, out doing today's now :D

vince31 said:
Quality work as always Matt , Happy New Year Pal

Cheers Vince just this second got home from shooting today's :D got a few to choose from but that's for a new thread :woot:

Hi Matt...

A quick catch up as been a bit manic lately... looks like you have been busy too !!!!

Love the Christmas Gold photo, great colours and really like the reflection (y)

The PP on your Christmas tree is very effective too :)

And are you moving thread again ?? or have I speed read that incorrectly :thinking:

Last edited:
Hi Matt...

A quick catch up as been a bit manic lately... looks like you have been busy too !!!!

Love the Christmas Gold photo, great colours and really like the reflection (y)

The PP on your Christmas tree is very effective too :)

And are you moving thread again ?? or have I speed read that incorrectly :thinking:

Thanks Buddy, and that's right I've moved home again well it's the end of the year so time to get myself a shiny new thread to play with :D

Back