Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Day 359 - Through Booze Eyes

Christmas choccies processed to give that fuzzy look that currently in my head after one or two more beers that was strictly needed ;)

359/366 (724) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

mmmmm chocolate :D Always love anything to do with Chocolate ...... Have a wonderful christmas Matt :) and you and yours as well T :D xx

:LOL: haha yummy!!!

Have a great Xmas wonky Donkey xmas elf:D

You have a great one to T

mmmmm chocolate :D Always love anything to do with Chocolate ...... Have a wonderful christmas Matt :) and you and yours as well T :D xx

It is good :D but I'll not not be eating any of these one :eek: you have a good Christmas (y)

Lovely shot Matt :)

What ever the question , the answer is SIMPLY CHOCOLATE:)

Exactly buddy :D I wonder what everyone's Christmas POTD is going to be :D

and you have a good one too Matt :)

Day 360 - Christmas Spirit

It's not exactly been a wonderful year, but still we made the best of it today and have a nice afternoon with some great food cooked in the newly finished kitchen and cooked by my sister and my niece, here you see my old man getting into the Christmas spirit after a massive lunch (y)

360/366 (725) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice Monochrome shot ...................Royal Family shot indeed..............Like father Like son to Matt

Hope you had a great day pal.

Cheers mate, I've just sat down with a Sloe Gin on the Rocks so that's me done the night, only movement will be for more ice and more Gin ;) hope you've had a good one (y)

He's doing great, but not at home yet. Jennie is still in hospital as she isn't very well, she is on a coctail of antibiotics which was being started in the last hour, in the hope they work as they are not sure what they are dealing with.

Well they're both in the best place, I'm sure they'll both be home and the sleepless nights will be in full swing before you know it ;)

Cheers mate, I've just sat down with a Sloe Gin on the Rocks so that's me done the night, only movement will be for more ice and more Gin ;) hope you've had a good one (y)

Very quiet, had the 2 daughters round with their partners.......several beverages consumed along with loads of snap.

Hope u enjoyed your sloe Gin :)

vince31 said:
Very quiet, had the 2 daughters round with their partners.......several beverages consumed along with loads of snap.

Hope u enjoyed your sloe Gin :)

Oh it was goooooood ;)

Lovely shot of your Dad Matt :D Glad you had a nice quiet day :)

He's doing great, but not at home yet. Jennie is still in hospital as she isn't very well, she is on a coctail of antibiotics which was being started in the last hour, in the hope they work as they are not sure what they are dealing with.

Best place for them both Michael and hope they are home very soon :) Beautiful baby :D

carolthomasburns said:
Lovely shot of your Dad Matt :D Glad you had a nice quiet day :)

Thanks Carol, it's only about the second or third photo of dad I've ever shot and one of those was for a passport photo :eek: hope you had a good day (y)

Thanks Carol, it's only about the second or third photo of dad I've ever shot and one of those was for a passport photo :eek: hope you had a good day (y)

quiet thank goodness :) back to normal now - well as close as :LOL:

same here :)

well still have today and tomorrow off so making the most of it :) No DJ work for us till middle of January thank goodness - hate travelling when weather is so awful.

well still have today and tomorrow off so making the most of it :) No DJ work for us till middle of January thank goodness - hate travelling when weather is so awful.

We will be re starting out residency at a local club this week as we haven't been there for a month simply because we were put on mobile work by our main agent for the month, and then we have a few other jobs coming up (y) thanks fully we can load up the wagon by backing it into the warehouse, then it's just the venues that are a PITA :wacky: it's been our busiest December on record (y)

Oh residencies - arent they fun???? :LOL: we have one in Wolverhampton every month and one in Worcester every two months (thank goodness) Not too bad to travel if we lived in the Midlands but horrible when we have a four hour drive there, do the gig and then drive back! Thank goodness we both drive and can takes turns now :) Luckily we just have his 2 record boxes (400 in each!)

carolthomasburns said:
Oh residencies - arent they fun???? :LOL: we have one in Wolverhampton every month and one in Worcester every two months (thank goodness) Not too bad to travel if we lived in the Midlands but horrible when we have a four hour drive there, do the gig and then drive back! Thank goodness we both drive and can takes turns now :) Luckily we just have his 2 record boxes (400 in each!)

Ah now we are fully digital now, with a CD backup :) those must be killer drives :D

well we use mp3 for the radio shows but for the gigs we HAVE to use Vinyl .... you pull a CD out and there is a major revolution!!! I have seen people walk out of venues because the DJ has used a CD. Very dedicated to Vinyl are the Northern Soulies :)
Longest and hardest was in October - went down to Wolverhampton for a gig, stayed at B&B then onto Worcester to do a 6 hour gig then drive home then work for us both the next day --- service with a smile for customers was NOT one of my priorities that day :LOL:

carolthomasburns said:
well we use mp3 for the radio shows but for the gigs we HAVE to use Vinyl .... you pull a CD out and there is a major revolution!!! I have seen people walk out of venues because the DJ has used a CD. Very dedicated to Vinyl are the Northern Soulies :)
Longest and hardest was in October - went down to Wolverhampton for a gig, stayed at B&B then onto Worcester to do a 6 hour gig then drive home then work for us both the next day --- service with a smile for customers was NOT one of my priorities that day :LOL:

I bet :eek: I but admit Bolton followed by north Yorkshire a couple of weeks back was not exactly easy :eek: thankfully we service a totally different market to you on the DJing front with the amount of kit we take on jobs I don't think we would be able to fit vinyl in anyway these days :eek:

:LOL: well we did used to take all our own decks etc but now we say that they have to have their own equipment in for us to use - plus we are usually sharing gigs with other DJs
Bolton then Nth Yorks from Warwickshire is just as bad as us to Worcester I think :eek:
How mad are we? and all for a love of music :D

carolthomasburns said:
:LOL: well we did used to take all our own decks etc but now we say that they have to have their own equipment in for us to use - plus we are usually sharing gigs with other DJs
Bolton then Nth Yorks from Warwickshire is just as bad as us to Worcester I think :eek:
How mad are we? and all for a love of music :D

To be fair I do the photography side of things the my cousin that is the DJ of the duo ;) we're actually playing NYE in Worcestershire at a posh hotel in Broadway thats an hour from me :eek:

hahaha thats my job as well - I do the photography he does the music - crowd love it as I am on the stage with my camera and dancing away in between shots :LOL:
Was just going to ask if it was the Abbey Hotel but that is Malvern so maybe not same place

carolthomasburns said:
hahaha thats my job as well - I do the photography he does the music - crowd love it as I am on the stage with my camera and dancing away in between shots :LOL:
Was just going to ask if it was the Abbey Hotel but that is Malvern so maybe not same place

Nah we are at the other end of the county in the Cotswolds at the in think its spelt Lygon Arms we did a Christmas party there last year ;)

well we are going to be guests at a gig this year rather than working :) at last! :)

Back