Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

The new toy is ace, loving the the coloured ribbon effect and very sharp!(y)

Nice work once again Matt :)

Thanks buddy it was a fun little session (y)

Yea, that is pretty cool Matt, great colours.

Thanks Phil, I'm pleased that you like it (y)

That is very cool.

Thanks Sarah, glad that you like it :D

Like it..! Again thanks for the heads up.... :shrug:

Sorry buddy, if I'd have had a firm plan on where and what were we're going to do of course I'd have dropped you an invite (y) glad you like it thought

Very cool, love the ribbon effect of the new toy

But Lynton :eek:

Thanks Sarah, pleased pleased that you like it (y) yeah it was a Norfolk Mafia meet's Midlands Militia for trade negotiation ;)

Like it Matt! :)

Thanks Jake

The new toy is ace, loving the the coloured ribbon effect and very sharp!(y)

Thanks T, really glad that you like it :D

Day 58 - Relax time

After all the fun of yesterdays shenanigans I decided today I just wanted a nice easy day, that was until about 20 minutes till sunset when I noticed that it was going to be one hell of a sunset do grabbed a little bit of kit and off I went to get a nice windmill sunset since I've not done on in a couple of weeks :cautious: so a little of a race to location and here you are :D

I decided to use on that is a little simpler than my usual with just a silhouetted landscape and windmill against the glow in the sky after the sun had gone to bed :)

58/365 (789) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

The mono coin sheild works well Matt, i like the offset composition.
Cracking bit of light painting and spinning again.

Thanks Michael, I'm pleased that you like them both (y)

Great sunset Matt, im waiting on one like that but have seen nothing like that since I came back from holidays:crying:

Beautiful!... Was good to see the sun today! I thought it had got lost lol

Great sunset Matt, im waiting on one like that but have seen nothing like that since I came back from holidays:crying:

We've not had that many of them yet this year Phil, but the year is young as they say ;)

We had a great sunset here too, just a shame I had no camera. Lovely pic Matt.

Thanks Michael, it's a real shame that you didn't have your camera to hand :( the shocking thing is and I've had this before, there was not another photographer there, yet I've arrived on day's where the weather/light hasn't be a fraction of today's to the point of not even bothering getting the camera out and there will be a dozen or more photographers there :wacky:

Day 58, I had a sneaky suspicion you'd be up there toady, I like the sky, lovely colours, framing of the windmill, but for me there is to much dark area mate...

Day 58, I had a sneaky suspicion you'd be up there toady, I like the sky, lovely colours, framing of the windmill, but for me there is to much dark area mate...

Yeah couldn't resist heading over there this evening :D as for the darkness, that was deliberate, I've got a few different versions that I may put up later in the week :D will plenty of foreground details (y)

Beautifully simple Matt, it certainly was an amazing sunset yesterday. Have you thought about removing some of the foreground & making this into a panoramic format? I've just been scrolling up & down & it works well both as the way you've done it and cropped.

Sonriendo said:
Simple is good - like this one a lot :)

Thanks Sarah I love the simple photos :D

whipspeed said:
Beautifully simple Matt, it certainly was an amazing sunset yesterday. Have you thought about removing some of the foreground & making this into a panoramic format? I've just been scrolling up & down & it works well both as the way you've done it and cropped.

I couldn't decide which way to go with it but I have a version with less foreground :) glad you like it and oh yeah on of the best sunsets this year

vince31 said:
Da 58 is an awesome location , great photography bud

Thanks mate now the nights have drawn out a little you should he'd over there one evening for a sunset :D there is a sneaky short cut out the back of the services save lots of miles ;)

57 is great, love the vibrant colours and how they stand out so well.

The dash to the sunset was worth it!

Day 59 - Remembrance

On this day and around this time last year my mum lost he fight to infection in hospital, no a day goes by that I do not think of her and I'll quite often have little emotional moments when I see something or something happens that makes me remember a little bit of her :shake:

So this is a simple candle to remember mum....

59/365 (790) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Simple but effective, she never really liked all the fancy stuff that I like to do with wire wool and torches etc at night time so I really couldn't go out and do something flashy to remember her

Matt
MWHCVT

Simple, reflective, commemorative.

Thinking of you tonight, Matt.

Back