My 365 - Well everyone else was doing it...

Or in between the to, with a little added photoshop:

2528541552_71334fc150_o.jpg

George

I think I prefer the low level out of all of the railway ones :) Though that black and white is nice! as you say maybe a train would add that final bit of interest.

Nice George. I'm thinking about doing a 365... as i'm allways taking snaps! :LOL:

Favourite pic so far is the shadows with the cameras, or the railway with the small tunnel.

Hi George. i have just spotted this thread anf felt i had to comment. you have some great shots here, infact my favourites are between 14-26th when everyone seemed to go quiet lol. keep up the great work (y)

heya george nice photos! im not sure what i think of the one above but i love the mini, i want one :(
i'm gonna start a 365 when i get my new camera lol :D
xxxx

The mini is going on Monday :( To be replaced by a better new one :D

Have a go at the 365, I am a month in and find that it is a great excuse to take photos! :)

George

Hi George. i have just spotted this thread anf felt i had to comment. you have some great shots here, infact my favourites are between 14-26th when everyone seemed to go quiet lol. keep up the great work (y)

:) Thanks

They are some of my favourites aswell, and the interesting this is that they didn't touch photoshop... unlike lots of the rest!

well done mate for keeping this up, (y) it can't be easy at the best of times, but well done for carrying on even with little feedback at times. Some of your shots are excellent, others are, as said, 'snaps', but bloody hell, at least your out there taking them, sometimes weeks go by and i don't touch my camera! :(

I admire anyone who does a 365, keep at at it!

:clap::clap::clap:

If only I had the dedication that you seem to have GFW. :clap: Not many would carry on posting when some days you have little or no feedback.

I am subscribed to this thread but for some reason I can't fathom it's not working so I've missed loads.

I've looked at all the pictures you've posted and I think I can see an improvement. You know yourself which are snapshots and which have some thought behind them.

I don't have a favourite, but can I say the view from the study is very calming. Oh and well done on the self portrait.

Yeah day #38 and doesn't time fly.

I like the double you. Did you learn anything from yourself ?

We already had a Mini One, but were having problems with it and the warrenty had run out - For a start it needed a new gearbox and clutch really....

The car has been bought for my whole family, but the reason that it is red is because it is more visible when I am learning... so it is safer...

My brother taught me the heel and toeing :D

I'm looking forward to driving my dad's Caterham 7 on an airfield (maybe abingdon) when I pass though :D

George

By the way, i think you know this but if you have your feet like that at any time during your test the instructor will stop you and tell you, you have failed. I know, it is stupid but you have to have a certain amount of control over the car

And Geez, ant the pedal close together? oh the joy's of auto :D

Back