My Little Munchkins

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided as most of my shots at the moment are of my kids that I will keep them all in one thread.

Kicking off with this one of my Daughter sat on the edge of the bed.

Highlights a bit blown in certain areas.

Connie Bed-1 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Those eyes are dazzling!

Many times when I have posted a photo of her people have thought that I've done something in pp with her eyes.She just has really striking eyes which show up in photographs.

Only to say echo the above comments, the eyes really do make this photo.

Lovely photo of a beautiful young girl.

Only to say echo the above comments, the eyes really do make this photo.

Lovely photo of a beautiful young girl.

A beautiful young girl with the attitude of a teenager at times.:LOL:

Cheers for taking time to comment Topazed.(y)

Absolutely lovely portrait of your daughter. i love the light, airey feel, softness and the shallow DOF. And of course the eyes.

So, you've not touched the eyes in PP ...?

Love this photo - blown highlights, shallow DOF, back light, all make it a great image (y)

Probably a little has happened with the eyes with messing with the exposure and contrast and a couple more sliders for the whole picture in lightroom but not gone directly on the eyes and enhanced them.

Actually used my Bowens lights...Had them for months now and still ain't used them properly.

Another shot of my Daughter in the garden.The next lot will have to be of my boy before he gets jealous.:D

Connie Garden-1 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

wow, 3 photos showing 3 totally different personalities, I like them all, the first and third stand out because of her eyes but the second one stands out just because it looks so relaxed and she is so happy.

Wasn't really sure about the third one as it's like the forth time or summat that I have used my lights...Cheers for taking time to comment Dave.(y)

Lovely set Dean. I like them all - she has amazing eyes (our friends daughter has similar eyes and it's a pleasure taking her photo!).

I like the B&W one, not too bothered about the hand (done it myself with our kids) as they often move fairly quick. Love the piercing eyes of the first one!

You should use the lighting more often if that's only your fourth try - looks good. I'm no expert with strobes so can't tell you if it's technically good or not, but I like it!

As mentioned earlier you've managed to get some of her personality into the shots, which is ace.

Look forward to seeing more of your shots!

Shaheed

Loving the 1st and the 3rd. The 3rd one is a real top shot. What a little angel. Amazing eyes. Look forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
fantastic set love them all well done.

love the decking BG suits the image to a Tee- all of these are good in my opinion

Les :clap:

last photo is a knock out fantastic.

Maybe a bit more light on the face? But personally, yes, its better! I much prefer it :)

No worries, I had a go myself earlier, but I noticed your edit box wasn't ticked... but now it is? Am I going mad? :D

I am a fool :D I can post my edit tomorrow if you'd like? (I am off to bed, been a long day :D)

Back