My Little Munchkins

See now that is the sort of photo that would make me sell my camera because I had taken THE photo :D

Seriously though I'm very jealous because your daughter has a lovely smile and is very natural, whereas if you point a camera at my daughter you get this

Cheekyresized_zpscfc2e529.jpg

:puke:

Every time :shake:

Oh and I've just noticed I live in the next town to you :)

Last edited:
I get plenty of them looks myself jibber and I find patience & sweets a good combination to get the shot.

wow wow wow! just looked through the entire thread and i must say the Decking shot is out of this world!!

wow wow wow! just looked through the entire thread and i must say the Decking shot is out of this world!!

Many thanks Meno...The decking shot does seem to be the one that people like the most.:)

Glad to have found this thread.

Some lovely photos Dean, it has been good to follow them all in the one thread and see the seasons change, and your daughter grow (y)

Glad to have found this thread. Some lovely photos Dean, it has been good to follow them all in the one thread and see the seasons change, and your daughter grow (y)

Many thanks for your comment and really happy you enjoyed looking at all the pics. :)

This is my fav, such a nice photo!

I wish my daughter would stay still for photos ... as soon as she sees my camera she drops everything and comes running over, clambers on my lap so she can get behind the camera and push buttons ... just like Dad shes knows what side of the lens she prefers to be on. Looking forward to when shes old enough to be bribed with sweets to stay still and pose!

Sub'd to thread as will be good to see some more awesome photos :)

Hello peeps:wave: Been a good while since I posted anything in here.

Did this one of my Son and other half and as you can see I'm gonna have another little munchkin to add in this thread.:runaway::runaway:

Will try and get on a bit more now and comment on all the fantastic pictures posted on TP.:)

Deacon+%2526+Mummy.jpg

Lovely shot Dean, Nice use of a shallow DOF - I do however find the wall catches my eye and leads me out of the Photograph and away from the main subject, a simple clone or crop would rectify that though

I had a little play in CS 5 hope you don't mind? Just to show you what I mean

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Les I could have sworn I replied to your post.I actually quite like the wall as it breaks the image up a little but I also like you edit and crop as well.

Cheers everyone else for the comments above who I forgot to thank for taking time to post...blame the beers.:beer::)

Back