My Little Munchkins

You have amazing looking kids Dean, and you images are capturing them beautifully.

Dean - love seeing your pics (from one dad to another) - they really capture your children beautifully. When they (and you) are older, it's going to be really special looking back at these.

Particularly love the hat pics (anybody who's seen my recent shots knows I'm a sucker for hats!). My favourite is still the decking shot - I sincerely hope that it's hanging on a wall somewhere!!

Liking the grey background - I suspect thats where SWMBO's monthly camera allowance will be spent :exit::naughty:

Look forward to seeing more, will peek at your flickr

Shaheed

You have amazing looking kids Dean, and you images are capturing them beautifully.

Thankyou very much Viv.:)

Dean - love seeing your pics (from one dad to another) - they really capture your children beautifully. When they (and you) are older, it's going to be really special looking back at these.

Particularly love the hat pics (anybody who's seen my recent shots knows I'm a sucker for hats!). My favourite is still the decking shot - I sincerely hope that it's hanging on a wall somewhere!!

Liking the grey background - I suspect thats where SWMBO's monthly camera allowance will be spent :exit::naughty:

Look forward to seeing more, will peek at your flickr

Shaheed

Cheers Shaheed and really liked the pics you did of you & kids in the hats.(y)

An old one that I just worked on which was a visit to Sunny Hurst Woods in Darwen.Does the hazy look work with this as I'm finding that I'm doing it more and more and not sure if it's a bit ott?

Really do need to get Connie some more different hats as she seems to have this on most of the time in the pics.:LOL:

Connie & Deacon-Bench by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

It works, but it looks to me that the hat is sharper than the face, which I think is the processing!

Again, love the shots. Is your camera full frame?

Yeah I think the hat is a little sharper than the face tbh.My camera is full frame mate.

A lovely collection Dean - brown and blue eyes !

Hello Dean

All those shots of your daughter and son are superb:) especially the available light ones that sigma 85mm coupled with the sony full frame gives a lovely rendering of skin tones,i take it the 85mm was used wide open most of the time.

I have a friend with a daughter a couple of years older than yours she has very similar striking eyes :)

Im a grandad now so spend a great deal of time chaseing my 2 grandsons around with a camera :)

You cant beat being out in the fresh air with the little ones especially in this weather just let them do there thing and try and catch the moments and memories :cool:

Loving this set! Will be subscribing!

Your little girl as amazing eyes! Hood shot is probably my favourite so far (y)

Thankyou Gary & Sarah for your lovely comments.Most of the shots are shot between 1.4 & 2.8 Gary but I usualy settle around f1.7-f2.0.

One more from the set of my little girl.

Connie Fence 2 by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Dig all your shots Dean. Very well done.

Dean more great natural shots I take it the sigma 85mm is glued to the sony 850 most of the time shure puts out some real quality Images..

Dean more great natural shots I take it the sigma 85mm is glued to the sony 850 most of the time shure puts out some real quality Images..

Yeah is pretty much on all the time until I get the Sigma 35mm and the Sony 135mm...Cheers for the comments. :)

Some lovely lovely shoots :clap:

Couple more from me.:)

Scarborough-Connie-Fence.jpg

Scarborough-Deacon-Bed.jpg

The first shot of your daughter is stunning, my one regret at the moment is the inability to do people shots :bonk:, give me a low flying jet and I'm ok .

The first shot of your daughter is stunning, my one regret at the moment is the inability to do people shots :bonk:, give me a low flying jet and I'm ok .

And I'm sure I would be terrible at taking a picture of a low flying jet.:LOL:

Thanks for taking time to comment.:)

I always here good things about this lens.

The top one of your daughter is a cracker.

Glad I bought the lens and never regretted buying it.

Thanks for commenting.:)

I know the background couldn't be anymore blown out if I tried but actually quite like it but just not sure over the processing of the pics?

Connie Field by DeanSupreme, on Flickr

Hard to pick a favourite from so many wonderful shots, but I love this one. Congratulations Dean, they really are fantastic.

I might send my daughter up to you - if she sees me with a camera her normal smile vanishes :D

Back