weekly NCF15s 52 for 2020 Wk 52 Decorate

Autumn
Bracken has great autumn colour and it's contrasting well the turquoise waters of the harbour.

^^^^ That

Lovely shot Nick.

Nicely composed shot which has that "autumnal" feel about it.

Nice image Nick. The dark background and reflection makes a really interesting composition.

Love the Moorhem - and the slight hing of leg :)

Autumn a very pretty harbour with lovely Autumn colours
Wet the moorhen is surprisingly good against the dark water, nice reflection and the beak adds a nice flash of colour.

Aye sure is - got me a similar shot today

Hi Nick,

Autumn - Possibly one for a re-shoot. As you say, not much in the way of Autumn colour. (I've commented in another thread about holding back on my shot for reds). Nice summery shot though ;)
Wet - Ooh, I like that, very moody and just enough light. Excellent reflection too.
Topical - You have to say grrrrr don't you. Litter is bad enough, but when it's medical items :(

I see so much of this at the moment, unfortunately these are the times we live in - I just don't understand why people can't just put thee in a bin! Great image for the theme and nicely processed.

That's a great statue for artificial - face on would have been nice, but I'm guessing the background would have been too busy in the other direction?

Autumn is just lovely. Great colours, composition, and hits the theme perfectly.

I'm impressed how close you got to your Moorhen - I've always found them incredibly skittish and have mostly got views of their backsides :( Great amount of detail there as well.

And whilst topical is obvious - it works nicely. The desaturation works well in this image.

Good series Nick. I think you picked the right one for the main thread. Good composition and good lighting. What's it like in black and white?

Nice food images, it would have to be the 3rd one for me (apart from the dark dots in the upper and lower left) as the tom looks a bit on the dark side. Nicely done though.

Three nice pix for sharp.

I like the low key tomato. Good sharp spiky series - the symmetry in #3 works well.

Great cacti/succulent pics, any of them would have done the job. Lovely close ups with really nice lighting.

Really like the first. The colours work well and the diagonal across the frame looks good.

Well chosen for the theme. Do they always point in the same direction - I have never noticed that before?

Sharp
They're all pretty good looking too me. They're all sharp (pun intended) where they should be and I like the patterns.

Fab take on the theme :)

Back