New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd my address to Danny. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line.

Hey Danny, When are the DVDs due to be sent? need to make sure i keep an eye out for them..

will Pm you too

Dvds should be forwarded on 14 days after receipt I believe.
Danny hasn't been logged in since 31/08 so maybe worth sending him a pm .

Last edited:
sent him a pm, no response yet. I gave it a little extra time just incase but he hasnt been on here since. Hope all is ok.

Will see what happens over the next few days...and will try another PM

Rgds

Massive sorry guys been stupid busy and only watched a couple would really like to watched the rest so if ok with gpc ill post them first thing Friday. If not ok ill post them tomorrow?

That's fine by me providing no one else in line minds waiting. I know how it can be.

Let me know when posted so I can watch out for them. I have a toddler that likes to collect the post and hide it!
RGDS

Please remove me from this list for now, got so much going on at the moment, sorry for short notice.
I am just not going to have time to watch them.

apologies all / Jeff. Im a bit behind in watching / loading to itunes. Been a bit preoccuplied as baby No2 is due anyday. I will aim to get them posted on Monday (should have been today)

I have Pmd the next in line to let them know.

Rgds

apologies all / Jeff. Im a bit behind in watching / loading to itunes. Been a bit preoccuplied as baby No2 is due anyday. I will aim to get them posted on Monday (should have been today)

I have Pmd the next in line to let them know.

Rgds

What do you mean by 'loading to itunes'?

putting them into itunes to watch on ipad etc. although im not sure i can do that with the the software i have. So i wanted to watch the last couple this weekend just in case.

Last edited:
Will post them Monday. Went to post then today but left them indoors. Been a bit busy with prep for new baby.

Rgds

All

Have posted to Kennysarmy recorded delivery for tomorrow and insured up to £500

Apologies for the hold up in posting

Rgds

I agree to t&c's . Will pm kennysarmy my address .
John.

The Ansel Adams DVD skips and I tried to make another copy from the original but it said it was the wrong region when I tried to play it via my PS3. I tried to copy the copy but it won't copy.

Can anyone advise how I can copy the original so it's not the 'wrong region' ?

I'll give it a go at making a new copy when I get them . Not very computer literate though so no guarentees .

All received today , I have contacted Diving Pete as he is next in line .
John .

I have read & accept the terms and conditions for the loan of the DVDs. I have PM'd my address to BigJohn. Upon receipt of the DVDs I will PM next in line - Furtim.

Well it appears that another one has died . Karl Taylor , travel & landscape photography . The copy freezes at the point where he is shooting the Eiffel tower from the river bank . The dvd does appear to be quite deteriorated on the surface , whether or not this would buff out I don't know .If you skip ahead of this a little before you get to it the rest of the dvd plays ok . I have tried the master copy but that is even worse , the video image is very broken up during playback . So sadly I'm unable to make a fresh copy , if only folk had followed the rules on not using that copy it would have been in perfect condition to duplicate from .
On the plus side I have managed a new copy of Ansel Adams , I hope that it plays for others as my player is region free so not too sure what region it is .
I have nearly watched all of them now and found them very interesting , all should be good to send on to Pete on time .
John .

Posted on to Pete this morning so should be with him tomorrow .
Thanks to Ed for making these available , some interesting bits on on them .

John

Parcel showing as been delivered today on track and trace .

Getting a bit worried as Pete still hasn't confirmed that he has received the DVD's even though they are showing as been delivered . He logged in last night and also today Diving Pete was last seen:Today at 4:09 PM , but no acknowledgement to receipt of the DVD's ?

Sorry about that - they were sent to work & I've been off all week on holiday .... I got a friend to drop them with me & have just recived them... Thanks john..

I'll now contact the next on the list (Furtim)

Furtim has mentioned that now isn't the best time for him so I'll PM the next in line - AdamSi

Pm received and I have read the updated terms and conditions and accept them and will pm my details now

Furtim has mentioned that now isn't the best time for him so I'll PM the next in line - AdamSi
Just to confirm I'm dropping off the list as I'm not likely to get any time to watch the things. Shame, but that's life.

AdamSi,

I will be posting the DVD's to you either today or tomorrow - Just put them in a new travel box....

AdamSi,

They should arrive with you tomorrow - Tracking number AU 3268 4541 9GB

EdBray,

Thank you for this, had fun watching them...

Back