New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

Hello edbray maybe the person what sent greedier the dvds can pm you his address so that you can send him a recorded letter just in case his computer is broken or something

Hello edbray maybe the person what sent greedier the dvds can pm you his address so that you can send him a recorded letter just in case his computer is broken or something

Good idea!

Hi all:confused:,

To cut a long story short, i went on holiday and completely forgot to send the dvds on to David, my sincere apologies for this to all that are waiting for them and i am sending them on today :D.

I apologize again...:bang:

Rav

PMing David now to let him know they're on the way...

Received DVDs yesterday, thanks Greedier and have sent PM to Dab for him to accept the T&C and their address

Just noticed, on the list of members awaiting the dvd's, I'm down as johhnypanic. Slightly mis-spelled, but wouldn't want to cause confusion.

The Titles available in the box are:

Zach Arias One Light Workshop (2 DVD set)
Professional studio lighting DVD product photography with Mike Fieldhouse
Professional studio lighting DVD lighting masterclass with Jon Gray
Charlie Waite's Travelling Light Photography Masterclass
Location Lighting with Drew Gardner
Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor
Advanced Digital SLR Photography with Karl Taylor
Travel & Landscape Photography with Karl Taylor
Ansel Adams American Experience

All the Original DVDs will have a backup with them. Please use the Backup to watch and if damaged please create a new one to pass on with the original.

There are going to have to be some changes to the conditions for borrowing these DVDs now as they now run into considerably more than that offered as recompense if lost by the Royal Mail under their Recorded Delivery service. If anyone from the previous list (I have imported over) feels that the cost of sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery is too expensive then please let me know so that I can remove your name from the list. I realise that it will cost £9.70 to post but you will have to decide yourselves if you feel that the loan would be worth that to you.

The New Conditions for the borrowing of this collection of DVDs for a 14 day period are:

1) In order to qualify you must have been a member for a minimum of 3 months and have made 100 posts

2) The DVDs must be forwarded on to the next in line by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for £350.

3) You MUST post in the thread when you have received the DVDs and that YOU have PM'd the next in the list, your 14 days will start from then.

4) You must PM the next in line for their address on the day you receive the DVDs with the requirement for them to post in the thread saying we accept the terms before we're sent the DVDs - ie, the person with the DVDs PMs the next in line stating that they must go to the thread, read the T&Cs and post there to say they accept them before they are allowed the DVDs (that way the terms will be fresh in their mind before receiving the DVDs), this will allow them a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you have not had a response by the 10th day of your loan period, you may then contact the next in line, which again will give them a few days to respond.

5) After posting by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the next recipient please post that this has been done in the thread.

6) If you have a DVD that you no longer require and wish to add to the 'pot' it must be an Original in it's box but please stick in a backup in with it. Thus the backup can be used and the Original kept good for both Copyright issues and to enable future backups to be made and the Original's safe return to the owner if required.

List as of the 15th August 2012:

Kerioak
johnnypanic
sony53
markrichardson
Keenbfb
mani
Braidy
Woblee
Davey Pitch
khitomer
Catdaddy
wegotitugetit
parkmoy
lartamax
Legacy
Alan_T
Delta Skies
lmgculley
ESHTAL
doublemint76
Buck
Poochops
pm79
onform
Jchaplin
Gazamonk
Tugster
edz
crazylady
scooch
chiffs
whiterosesom

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated list Ed.

I realised that I should have PMed Kerioak not Dab who I see has moved to Oz.

Received DVDs on 11 July and have sent PM to Kerioak for him to accept the T&C and their address.

Thanks for the PM David, just sent you my address

Yes, I accept the terms even though someone forgot to direct me to this thread to do so - Hope Johnnypanic is N. Ireland :D

Yes Northern Ireland (y)

Pm recieved, can confirm acceptance of terms, just off to pm Kerioak my address (y)

It's been a while since there has been any posts, how we getting along?

I'm still waiting to receive the discs - sony53 said he was posting on Monday but no sign yet.

I've PM'd sony53 just in case he's forgotten to update this thread

Any sign yet Mark???

Not that I'm impatient because I'm nearing the top of the list, lol ;)

Thanks for the pm Mark I've decided to pass upon these DVD's as I'm not going to have the time to do them justice.

Been trying to contact mani (next in line) without success - do I move onto the next person?

Mani has been on TP today, have you PM'd him?

sorry i didnt get the first PM for some reason!

i did get this one though!

And i accept the T&C's too :)

Hi got the dvd's today :) thank you!

will message the next person for the address!

Hi guys

I've messaged Braidy but no reply - will send again in a few minutes.

strangely i couldnt find the PM in my sent items though i do clearly recall sending him the PM

have sent it again though

Back