New Lencarta product @ focus *cleaned*

So much for a new product anyway Tuesday afternoon and not a sausage from Lencarta although this thread has been fairly amusing.

On a whole though Maybe lencarta should bite the bullet and buy a $120 flash head as suggest by Kris and compare them side by side againts a smartflash then it would put it to rest but then again why should they need too.

The only thing that I will say, is that for a 'very exciting new product', lencarta have handled the launch pretty poorly.

Apparently they had a demo pack on the stand on the sunday, but the batteries were flat. If there was a discovery on their stand on Monday, I sure couldn't see it, and apparently something that was missing was arriving later that afternoon...and their other AC/safari pack, from the rendering on a banner, made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And then this thread.

I don't know the advertiser's rules on here, but I would have considered it appropriate and acceptable for a lencarta rep to post in this thread (as it was posted by an independent person) what their new products are, timescales etc. Instead of just staying silent. I appreciate that they're all at the NEC, but it's still... not the best handled product launch imo ;)

So Garry/Mr. Lencarta, spill the beans....

The only thing that I will say, is that for a 'very exciting new product', lencarta have handled the launch pretty poorly.

Apparently they had a demo pack on the stand on the sunday, but the batteries were flat. If there was a discovery on their stand on Monday, I sure couldn't see it, and apparently something that was missing was arriving later that afternoon...and their other AC/safari pack, from the rendering on a banner, made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And then this thread.

I don't know the advertiser's rules on here, but I would have considered it appropriate and acceptable for a lencarta rep to post in this thread (as it was posted by an independent person) what their new products are, timescales etc. Instead of just staying silent. I appreciate that they're all at the NEC, but it's still... not the best handled product launch imo ;)

So Garry/Mr. Lencarta, spill the beans....

Absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say,

They could be doing an Apple, let the rumours cycle then wow everyone with the final product :)

This is rumour control..... (seriously, I've always wanted to be able to say that)

I'm not going to say anything about moderated comments in this thread - for one thing I don't believe I've seen them all and for another there's no real point. I don't moderate this site so my choices are to accept the moderation or go elsewhere.

On the issue of "why hasn't a Lencarta rep responded yet...?". Well, there are 4 of us at Focus representing Lencarta on the stand. And that's, um, pretty much it. There simply aren't hoards of people sitting at broadband connected computers ready to issue press releases and amendments. Maybe that would be a good idea given the interest in the products but there aren't. I'm sitting on a hotel bed using their free wifi on my laptop and I've just got in from dinner.

I'd also better make clear that nothing written by me in this thread is on behalf of Lencarta - these are just my thoughts and observations. I'm not employed by Lencarta (actually I don't believe that anybody technically is) I've been hired to run a number of training courses and to represent them on the stand at Focus and that's pretty much it. Feel free to understand the words "I'm told" where I've missed them out in the text below.

So, enough of the dull stuff, onto the new products.....

There are actually 3 new products "on display" at Focus I'll try to be as clear as I can on them but I'm running from memory after a long couple of days and it's entirely possible I'll make some mistakes. I know I have already in conversations I've had at Focus which I'll try to put right below.

1. Continuous Light

An odd one because it doesn't entirely fit with the rest of the range. There is a light using 4 low energy daylight balanced compact fluorescents in a softbox. 4 tubes producing roughly the equivalent of 450 watts of tungsten light. Low energy and coolish running - after a day's constant use you can comfortably put your hand inside the softbox - the outside surface it slightly warm to the touch.

I've mistakenly told people that the softbox wasn't included and that it was a standard fit :bonk: it is a proprietary fit and it is included in the cost. We've been selling these at £99 for the light and softbox. Lots of interest (especially in the price). I believe the first batch including the display model has been sold and don't know what the post show price will be.

2. Discovery pack and head.

This is a similar pack to the Safari with the following key differences:
a) asymmetric 60:40 split across the 2 sockets (so, plug in 2 lights and one will be roughly twice as bright as the other)
b) smaller head - half the size of a Safari head but still with S mount. NOT compatible with Safari
c) dramatically improved modelling light - 10w LED light. I don't believe there's another pack on the market that can match this ATM.
d) fewer flashes per battery charge - I was told today that it would be "at least 350" but I haven't been able to check that. Comparing the design with the Safari I would have expected more.
e) slightly lighter pack - I carried it a few hundreds yards this morning and don't believe it weighs anything like the 8 kilos quoted above ;).

It was on the stand on Sunday (so I'm told - I wasn't there) and only briefly yesterday (I believe the MD had meetings with press and trade buyers). It was there all today but the battery is currently flat and I'm told we can't recharge it (yes, that's disappointing to everyone). It will be there tomorrow - but don't expect it to be charged.

3. Location power system (amazingly after 2 days I still can't remember the name of this)

This is described on a banner and is at working prototype level. If the stats I've been told are accurate then this will be a fantastic bit of kit.

It has 6 sockets. 3 are for next generation studio flashes (NOT as I mistakenly told some people yesterday Discovery pack flashes - these will be a brand new design - no I have no other details about them at all). The other 3 are standard 3 pin sockets (which look to also accept continental style plugs) and will be able to run studio flash heads, laptops, printers etc.

Smallish and lightish with a Li-ON battery the designers are expecting up to 2,000 X 300 w/s flashes from a studio head and expect a retail price of around £350. And yes, I know what a bold claim both those numbers are. I have no idea when it will be available but if those numbers stand up then I wouldn't think twice before buying at least one.

Guys,

I will post details, in full, and will happily answer any questions.

Right now I'm at Focus (or at least in my hotel room) and I'm knackered. I'll try to reply on Thursday, as I should be back in my studio some time on Thursday. I've been at Focus since Friday and anyone who has ever worked for a small Company at any kind of exhibition will know that it involves heavy manual work setting up and breaking down, very long days and sore feet.

As for questions/doubts about Jonathan Ryan's and my involvement with Lencarta, the answer is simple and pretty much the same in each case - we're paid to use our skills.
Jonathan is paid to run monthly lighting workshops for Lencarta, and of course paid to work on the Lencarta stand at Focus.
I am paid to provide technical support and advice to the Company, and to the customers too. I do more work so get more money, but neither of us are employees, we are both self employed professional photographers and are both free agents.
Jonathan has another role too, that he doesn't get paid for - he keeps us in stitches:)
And then there's Jeremy Nako too - another well known, successful pro photographer who is working on the Lencarta stand.
I think it's fair to say that all of us have a reputation for knowledge, straight dealing and integrity. I don't care if people question my integrity, but please don't attack the integrity or motives of others.

Finally, many thanks to the TP members who very kindly supplied me with coffee... great stuff when it's almost impossible to get away from the stand.

Johnathan & Garry

Thaks very much for the time you both spent with me at Focus today, i was going nuts with the mine field of portable flash and mono's, so to stop and see whats what with the Lencarta stuff was great, although im not convinced that the bits iv got will last a lifetime with the way i can treat stuff on occasions, i can certainly see the new kits that are on their way will be very useful.. for the price you get something that is comparable with much more expensive alternatives..

The Discovery pack looks very good.. not too bad flash durations too! i was expecting it to be as slow as the Jimbei (SP) that was posted but am assured its going to be up to 1/1800th which isnt too bad.. for the price.. i'd be quite happy, if there had been the pack AND the new heads on the stand for sale today i WOULD have bought some.. the 10w LED modelling lamp is a big plus too..

The power pack thats coming is very interesting too.. im not sure its a good thing to have ANOTHER new head that only fits that pack but for a location power source it'll be great.. but they should have a standardised plug for the heads, i understand there will be different AC/DC heads so cant be compatible but for people like me that are buying into Lencarta (albeit in a small way) it would make things easier.. buying one head now, only to need a different head tomorrow for a different pack..

All in all, the kit you have coming looks to be very positive.. i for one will be looking out for it..

Thanks again for you patience today.. i was getting quite bewildered by what i had on offer at the show..

Last edited:
All in all, the kit you have coming looks to be very positive.. i for one will be looking out for it..

I guess all of us that can't make it to Focus will have to wait some time for it to filter on the lencarta site. :thumbsdown:

Somr of the kit isnt going to be available for some time, the Discovrey pack iirc will be another moth or so, but Garry explained that there was a problem with their webmaster over the week and couldn't get the new kit on their website, as long as your not tied into another system it would be well worth having a look at the new stuff..

An odd one because it doesn't entirely fit with the rest of the range. There is a light using 4 low energy daylight balanced compact fluorescents in a softbox. 4 tubes producing roughly the equivalent of 450 watts of tungsten light. Low energy and coolish running - after a day's constant use you can comfortably put your hand inside the softbox - the outside surface it slightly warm to the touch.
I think most people know my views on using continuous lighting for people shots, but I don't make the decisions and anyway, this new product is ideal for video. And ridiculously cheap, although I'm guessing that future stock can't be sold at the Focus price. It's actually 4 x 105w fluorescents, giving a tungsten equivalent output of about 2000 watts.
Location power system (amazingly after 2 days I still can't remember the name of this)

This is described on a banner and is at working prototype level. If the stats I've been told are accurate then this will be a fantastic bit of kit.

It has 6 sockets. 3 are for next generation studio flashes (NOT as I mistakenly told some people yesterday Discovery pack flashes - these will be a brand new design - no I have no other details about them at all). The other 3 are standard 3 pin sockets (which look to also accept continental style plugs) and will be able to run studio flash heads, laptops, printers etc.

Smallish and lightish with a Li-ON battery the designers are expecting up to 2,000 X 300 w/s flashes from a studio head and expect a retail price of around £350. And yes, I know what a bold claim both those numbers are. I have no idea when it will be available but if those numbers stand up then I wouldn't think twice before buying at least one.
Please try to pay attention 007:) It's called the PowerTrekker. Right now it isn't in production, we've got to the stage of having a working prototype in a wooden crate... It will be on the website soon, but people won't be able to pre-order until we have a delivery date, which will be some distance away because there's still a lot of detail work to do. Once it happens I believe it will offer the best portable power solution for mains powered studio flashes by far, and unlike our current range of products nobody will be able to point fingers and claim that it's a clone or a re-badge of anything else, not that I'm bothered by these claims:)
The power pack thats coming is very interesting too.. im not sure its a good thing to have ANOTHER new head that only fits that pack but for a location power source it'll be great.. but they should have a standardised plug for the heads, i understand there will be different AC/DC heads so cant be compatible but for people like me that are buying into Lencarta (albeit in a small way) it would make things easier.. buying one head now, only to need a different head tomorrow for a different pack..
I understand these concerns. Basically it's a similar idea to the Bowens, i.e. the next generation of Lencarta studio flash heads (still in development and a long way from production) will work on both AC and DC and the connectors are to allow direct DC connection to the PowerTrekker. There are big advantages to this, because there will be no need to convert DC power, increase the voltage and 'filter' it via a pure sine wave inverter to the new flash heads, making it much easier to decide that Lencarta is the way to go... For anyone who doesn't have the next generation of Lencarta flash heads (which is everyone at moment), just plug whatever you have, of any make, into the standard 13A sockets. There are 3 sockets.
Discovery pack and head.

This is a similar pack to the Safari with the following key differences:
a) asymmetric 60:40 split across the 2 sockets (so, plug in 2 lights and one will be roughly twice as bright as the other)
b) smaller head - half the size of a Safari head but still with S mount. NOT compatible with Safari
c) dramatically improved modelling light - 10w LED light. I don't believe there's another pack on the market that can match this ATM.
d) fewer flashes per battery charge - I was told today that it would be "at least 350" but I haven't been able to check that. Comparing the design with the Safari I would have expected more.
e) slightly lighter pack - I carried it a few hundreds yards this morning and don't believe it weighs anything like the 8 kilos quoted above .
Not having it charged up was a disaster, you can blame me for that...
Like the Safari, it's made by Jinbei to Lencarta spec (or at least the pack is, the head is unmodified because the Jinbei head is perfect as it is.) The same applies to the Ringflash head, like the Safari ringflash head and the Elinchrom 'Eco' ringflash head, which are also standard Jinbei products, although of course the Elinchrom version has a different plug.

I only got the Discovery on Thursday, I then photographed it very quickly, got it on the website (which didn't work) and got it on to a pull-out banner. I did some very quick tests before leaving for Focus and I'm not yet in a position to publish accuratge figures, but I'm very impressed with both the flash duration and the colour temperature consistency. The colour temperature consistency varies by no more than 300K from full power to minimum power (1 - 1/16th) which is much better than I expected, and from the very quick tests so far, the colour temperature variation from 1 flash to another at the same power varies by no more than 20 - 30K - and that's outstanding!

The really amazing thing about it though is the modelling lamp. 10 watts doesn't sound a lot but it IS a lot when it's LED technology, and it's a lot brighter than the Quadra (and every other portable flash that I know about). Obviously the modelling lamp can't be left on indefinately (battery drain and overheating) so there's a digital control that allows it to be set to be on for anything from 10-99 seconds.

My belief is that the new Lencarta Discovery is a much better buy than any other product of its type. The only limitations that I can find are that it's probably not a good idea to put something really heavy, like a 70cm beauty dish, on the tiny flash head, but as it's a S-fit mount and doesn't need an expensive adapter to make it fit accessories, it's still a lot better than the competition. And although it doesn't have as many flashes to a charge as the Safari, it still beats the competition.

It's a pity that it has the same name as the new Jinbei Discovery, who now seem to be using Landrover names (they also have a Freelander) but that's just coincidence. Lencarta started with the Safari, which 4x4 enthusiasts will recognise as a tough upgrade to 'ordinary' Landies, and we thought that 'Discovery' would be a good name for this model. Actually I wanted 'Disco' which is what all the Landy people call their Discoveries, and maybe I was right... But it doesn't matter, if all the usual claims that it's just a re-badged Jinbei product surface then I don't care.

Oh, and it only weighs 3.3kg, not 8 kg.

Anyway, it's on the website as of now, and there's an extra 10% discount for people who pre-order it.

I'll get the website listing improved when I can, and there are a lot of other new products to go on there too.

I think that just about covers it, but just ask on this thread if I've missed anything out.

Finally, people who bought during Focus got a 5% discount by using the coupon code focus - good news, because I had an email from the boss this morning, telling me that the focus coupon code will work until the 31st March

Last edited:

Thats the post I've been waiting for :) thank you gary :) just popped onto the site and all looks good.

1 more niggle :) is there going to be a kit for the discovery + ringflash on its own rather then by the looks of it having to buy the discovery with a flash head and having to add a ring seperate.

Hoping i can scrap enough together ot take advantage of the 15% discount in time :p

Edit - my bad photo shows it with a flash head but it doesn't come with one lol should of read the description before posting :p

Last edited:
Thats the post I've been waiting for :) thank you gary :) just popped onto the site and all looks good.

1 more niggle :) is there going to be a kit for the discovery + ringflash on its own rather then by the looks of it having to buy the discovery with a flash head and having to add a ring seperate.

Hoping i can scrap enough together ot take advantage of the 15% discount in time :p

Edit - my bad photo shows it with a flash head but it doesn't come with one lol should of read the description before posting :p

Yes, there will be a kit builder, just like the Safari and the mains powered flashes, but that's a job for someone who understands what a website is.
I saw your edit - bet you thought they were being given away until you realised that they re being sold as separates:)

The prices in kit form will be the same overall as individual prices combined, in other words there won't be any savings for kits with these profits, or at least not until the production/development costs have been covered. I thought it better just to get the products up on the site so that people can see them and leave the clever stuff for the webmaster.

Yes, there will be a kit builder, just like the Safari and the mains powered flashes, but that's a job for someone who understands what a website is.
I saw your edit - bet you thought they were being given away until you realised that they re being sold as separates:)

The prices in kit form will be the same overall as individual prices combined, in other words there won't be any savings for kits with these profits, or at least not until the production/development costs have been covered. I thought it better just to get the products up on the site so that people can see them and leave the clever stuff for the webmaster.

That is true I nearly put my name down straight away till I realised my error but still £650 ish for the pack & ring with the discount is tempting me quite alot lol.

hopeing to see a shot of the mounting bracket for the ringflash see if its changed from the safari one which required a little modification when i had it.

hopeing to see a shot of the mounting bracket for the ringflash see if its changed from the safari one which required a little modification when i had it.

I'd be very surprised if it's different from the Safari one. In fact I bet it's the same ringflash with a different plug.

In which case can I be the first to ask for an adapter....?

That is true I nearly put my name down straight away till I realised my error but still £650 ish for the pack & ring with the discount is tempting me quite alot lol.

It's the same as the Safari one, apart from the plug. Why did you need to modify it? I've never had any problems myself on any of my own cameras. BTW, if you like a challenge, try the Alien Bees one, you need a degree in physics and you need to have 1/4" wide fingers:)
Yeah, we'll make an adapter especially for you - NOT
It might have been different of course if you hadn't called me a curmudgeon:shake: - even if it's true:LOL:

It's the same as the Safari one, apart from the plug. Why did you need to modify it? I've never had any problems myself on any of my own cameras. BTW, if you like a challenge, try the Alien Bees one, you need a degree in physics and you need to have 1/4" wide fingers:)
Yeah, we'll make an adapter especially for you - NOT
It might have been different of course if you hadn't called me a curmudgeon:shake: - even if it's true:LOL:

THe thumbturn screws supplied where a bit weak, one of the threads stripped off so drilled & tapped the holes for better quality screws as I did take it apart and put back together alot to fit in a camera bag rather then leave it in one piece.

I'd be very surprised if it's different from the Safari one. In fact I bet it's the same ringflash with a different plug.

rs components and maplins stock alot of different electrical plugs I would be suprised if the ones on the end of the ring flash aren't some sort of varient of something so I'm sure you could make your own adapter :).

It might have been different of course if you hadn't called me a curmudgeon -

In Jonathan's defence, it was me who called you a curmudgeon.

Anyone who wants to leave the night club before the sun rises deserves the title..

That would be an Elite Pro 600 x 4.

I went to Garry's stand on Tuesday.

only 2 people there........ I waited....... I waited................I waited............I waited.

I went.

All I wanted to know was what be the Lencarta equive of Bowens 500Gem heads And need x4 in a kit.

Powertrekker....I want.

I've sort of decided for now that I'm going to get a location battery unit rather than a dedicated pack and head kit.

Was thinking explorer or the newer mini version when it comes out but this may well sway me.

I know its not in production, but any ETA attached to it yet?

Powertrekker....I want.

I've sort of decided for now that I'm going to get a location battery unit rather than a dedicated pack and head kit.

Was thinking explorer or the newer mini version when it comes out but this may well sway me.

as there wasn't a clear date or anything in garrys last post maybe the question you should ask is How long is a piece of string? :p

Now i want the new discovery damn that is light weight :) would drop 2Kilos atleast off my Travelpak :).

What is the correct procedure to claiming that 15% off the discovery set? It only let me enter 1 coupon at a time and 'disco' gives nothing and 'focus' gives 5% off.

I think thats because it's showing as been in stock . The 10% was if you ordered before it came in to stock ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong .

But it's saying on the first line of description that stock isnt due until April

But it also says that it's in stock :shrug:

Daryl,

you should have returned. Having a chance to speak with his enlightened self is worth waiting for! Next time, take him a coffee and he will find time for you........................... eventually!

Last edited:
What is the correct procedure to claiming that 15% off the discovery set? It only let me enter 1 coupon at a time and 'disco' gives nothing and 'focus' gives 5% off.
Sorry about that, but can you try it again? I found what could have been a problem and have corrected it.
Mahoneyd187 Powertrekker....I want.

No, but I doubt whether it will be soon. That doesn't mean that it's a 'concept', it's real enough but the engineers are trying to make further improvements, then it has to be actually made, then it will sit on a ship for 5 weeks...
Quote:
It might have been different of course if you hadn't called me a curmudgeon -

In Jonathan's defence, it was me who called you a curmudgeon.

Anyone who wants to leave the night club before the sun rises deserves the title..
My apologies to Jonathan, I should have known that it was you, Jonathan is much more polite:) Actually, I take curmudgeon to be a compliment, we've known each other for a while now but people who know me really well use much stronger adjectives...
rs components and maplins stock alot of different electrical plugs I would be suprised if the ones on the end of the ring flash aren't some sort of varient of something so I'm sure you could make your own adapter .
I'm told it can't be done, sorry. It seems that the cable on the Discovery controls more functions than the one on the Safari, so I'm guessing that it has more wires and so needs a different connector.
Daryl I went to Garry's stand on Tuesday.

only 2 people there........ I waited....... I waited................I waited............I waited.

I went.

All I wanted to know was what be the Lencarta equive of Bowens 500Gem heads And need x4 in a kit.
Not Garry's stand (wish it was) but I apologise anyway. We did our best, but Jeremy had another, prior commitment that took him away from the stand for a short time each day and the rest of us sometimes needed to go for a pee - disproving the theory that I'm not human...
And most of the people who came onto the stand needed to discuss things, which is why we were there. We weren't in the business of getting rid of people as quickly as we could, not our style.

I dropped by a couple of times on Tuesday I had a good chat to JR about some bits and pieces I shall be ordering in the next few weeks.. I thought the new discovery looked good, was nice and light and will be useful to a lot of photographers..

Was good to briefly chat to Garry too, hadn't spoken in awhile.. ..

I am tempted by a discovery for later in the year if I can... it is impressively light compared to the Quadra that I picked up just moments before.

If the Discovery is as good as my Elite Pro 300's bought in Jan 2009 and used & abused for Event and studio work then they will be excellent, It matters not who the OE manufacturers are of a product, reputation comes from use and the service you receive.
That service from Lencarta, in my opinion, has been second to none.

If the Discovery is as good as my Elite Pro 300's bought in Jan 2009 and used & abused for Event and studio work then they will be excellent, It matters not who the OE manufacturers are of a product, reputation comes from use and the service you receive.
That service from Lencarta, in my opinion, has been second to none.

I totally agree, customer service is first class, Garry is a pleasure to talk to about photography and lighting let alone lencarta products. I do my best to steer photography friends in their direction and a mate of mine bought some more gear on the day!

.... the next generation of Lencarta studio flash heads (still in development and a long way from production) ...

Pity, I was hoping to see the next gen Elite Pro's to compare with the 500R Pro's I have decided to lust after.

I think thats because it's showing as been in stock . The 10% was if you ordered before it came in to stock ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong .

But it's saying on the first line of description that stock isnt due until April

But it also says that it's in stock

Right, let's see if I can clarify this...

The coupon code focus gives you a 5% discount on all website products
The coupon code disco is supposed to give you an extra 10% discount on Discovery products only, when you pre-purchase. But as only one coupon code can be used per transaction, the discount is actually 15%, which means that you get the 5% show discount and the 10% pre-purchase discount.

And they are out of stock. They are showing as in stock simply because if they weren't, they wouldn't be visible on the website (AFAIK)
Confusing I know, but that's what you get when a thick old photographer ends up doing what a bright young geek should be doing:)

Thanks for the info chaps.

So Garry it was almost empty stand when I went to see you. you were chatting to achap whilst the Phil Mitchel looka like was sorting out a bloke who didn't know a mono block from a torch.

I will give you a call soon as I need your evuivelent of the Bowens 5oo heads.

I have 3 mates that have bought kit from you. Happy except they have all had problems with extras being in stock. Do you keep a lot in stock or do you order and wait for it to come from Lencarta abroad? As When I order i usually need stuff with in 48hours.

Calumet get me everything within 24hrs. So how does your service fare?

Daryl,
Yes, the stand did get a bit empty towards the end, we took it all there in a big van, took what was left away in a small one...

You don't want to upset the Phil Mitchell lookalike, Steve McFadden has a reputation for playing hard men:)

Stock is an ongoing problem for all small businesses. There is a lead time of about 3 months between placing an order and getting it made and delivered, and the trick is to correctly guess what the sales will be and making just enough to keep everyone happy without tying up too much money on stock. Calumet is bigger than us (at the moment):) so they don't get the same problems.
But we do our best, and most items are in stock most of the time.

...Stock is an ongoing problem for all small businesses. There is a lead time of about 3 months between placing an order and getting it made and delivered, and the trick is to correctly guess what the sales will be and making just enough to keep everyone happy without tying up too much money on stock. Calumet is bigger than us (at the moment):) so they don't get the same problems.
But we do our best, and most items are in stock most of the time.

What about a Warehouse Management System and a forecasting tool- you'll still have the lead time but it would give you a better handle on what's going on . With such long lead times running JIT is pretty tricky. There's a bit more to it than that but hey, it's a lighting forum and of course, if you're doing all that then no need to go any deeper and disregard my advice:D

the Phil Mitchel looka like was sorting out a bloke

If it was Phil Mitchell in his younger years, lean, mean and good looking, then it will have been Jonathan.

If it was the current Phil, gone to seed, looking like he's been at the Jack Daniels since breakfast, then that'll have been me.

Whichever one it was, don't bother buying him a comb for Christmas:exit:

Back