• RaglanSurf - Tidying up nature

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
This is the entry thread for the next instalment of the New Old Film Challenge. The theme this time is “Work, work, work”

Standard rules as always:

Must be taken by you
Must be on film
Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date
Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance
One Entry per person
As always, f&c shoehorning is positively encouraged.

Closing date is a week from now, at midnight on the 29th November.

Discussion thread is here https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...77-“work-work-work”-discussion-thread.667857/

Last edited:
Horse drawn sightseeing tour at Windsor....Queen Victoria, gave special permission for the horse drawn taxis to access the Castle grounds via The Long Walk and into Windsor Great Park, a stunning tour still available today.
HHrlHfF.jpg

Well, the crane driver is at work, his support tech is at work, and the 2 Nairn High School pupils were hard at work perfecting their aerial routine for the Peter Pan panto. Sometime from 2005 onward according to the reg number of the van. Home developed Ilford Delta 400, not sure about the camera.

2017-11-23-0017-tp.jpg

Deadline tomorrow so get your entries in.

Two F&C competition deadlines in the space of two days?! :runaway: Oh, hang on, I've entered them already! :)

Poll has been added, vote for your fave 3, poll up for 3 days.

Thanks folks, some excellent shots in this one.

I'll have a think and put a thread up tomorrow, something obscure and easily misinterpreted would be fun. :D

It's OK I spose. :D

Nice one Andy!

AND, I got 4 votes, result! I must be getting better.....................Nah.

Ahem! @Andysnap shouldnt you have come up with a new challenge?

Yes, sorry, its been a bit fraught and busy around here this week. I will definitely get ut sorted before friday evening. (y):D

Yes, sorry, its been a bit fraught and busy around here this week. I will definitely get ut sorted before friday evening. (y):D
Should we let it run over Christmas and the New Year as it’s always a bit manic during the festive period and a lot of us will be out shooting with our new (at least new to us) cameras, which will leave us little time to trawl the archives for a shot of a shoehorn or a goat?

Should we let it run over Christmas and the New Year as it’s always a bit manic during the festive period and a lot of us will be out shooting with our new (at least new to us) cameras, which will leave us little time to trawl the archives for a shot of a shoehorn or a goat?

That's probably a good idea. I will sort it out but it has been a bit crazy this week. :runaway::D

Well, ANOTHER couple of weeks wont make much difference! ;) :exit:

Back