New Old Film Challenge discussion thread

Poll now added... :)

New New Old Film Challenge added: #184- Lighthouse. One week for your runnage through the back catalogue to find anything even vaguely connected to lighthouses! Pics on the thread, any discussion here, please.

So challenge no 184 is: Lighthouse

[...]

Entries will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 27th June and voting will open for 3 days after that.
Oh dear, there won't be a Tuesday 27th June this year! Since this opened on Monday 20 June, and today is Monday 27 June, I'm planning to close it tonight rather than tomorrow. Please let me know if anyone needs more time ... alternatively, put your entry in TODAY!

I’ve just found summat that will allow me to enter but looks like I’ve missed the deadline , oh well it’s not such a great photo anyway.

Sorry Asha, if I hadn't put the "closed" message, I'd have let you in!

Poll now added.

Sorry Asha, if I hadn't put the "closed" message, I'd have let you in!

Poll now added.
No worries Chris, it’s rare that I join in with this competition now anyway.

It was simply that I came across a lighthouse scene whilst sifting through prints to be framed and thought ‘ooh I may be lucky enough to come in last place with this ‘ :LOL:

#185 is up and running

Militaria

Entries for #186 Towers close tomorrow so get your photos in before the poll.

Poll now up. Please vote for your favourite three

The poll is now closed and the winner is @PeterSpencer well done Peter over to you for #187.

Apology here, when I captioned the new thread it was meant to read Flash Bang Wallop, hence my opening image. It would probably be unfair to change the theme now the chllenge is underway.

Apology here, when I captioned the new thread it was meant to read Flash Bang Wallop, hence my opening image. It would probably be unfair to change the theme now the chllenge is underway.
Show us your old film shots relating to anything Slap, Bang, Wallop. Anyone got a shot of Tommy Steel?

[...]

Entries will close at 9pm, 4th. August (sorry for the short notice, I'm off to Scotland for a few days) and voting will open for 3 days after that.

Anyone seen Peter?

Sorry everyone, the challenge is closed for entries and I'll get a poll up this afternoon.

At last, the poll has been added, ending Sunday 3pmish.

Lastly, once again, sorry about mis-specifying the theme, which should, of course have referred to the famous scene in 'Half a Sixpence', and forgetting to add the poll? It's only three weeks since I retired and I have already started to lose the plot. Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to enter. No more apologies.

At last, the poll has been added, ending Sunday 3pmish.

Lastly, once again, sorry about mis-specifying the theme, which should, of course have referred to the famous scene in 'Half a Sixpence', and forgetting to add the poll? It's only three weeks since I retired and I have already started to lose the plot. Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to enter. No more apologies.

I'm still working and have already lost the plot, so don't do yourself down. :LOL:

Latest NOFC can be found HERE

Last chance for entries, closes at midnight'ish tonight.

Poll is up, get voting.

I'm curious, the poll has started, yet I am the only one to vote! C'mon dudes and dudettes.

New challange #191 now up. :)

@RaglanSurf

I've bought a fair amount of fishing tackle from there over the years.
I was working at the Britannia Stadium that day, decided to walk along the canal up from the station, took a few nice shots with the Retina. It just struck me as a really odd combination :D

Back