New Toy

I think I'm having a black-out...

Time to reel this back in, it's spiralled out of control

I've now got the accessory kit and impossible project case

5a2d8cf6.jpg

Also have this on the way to hold all the bits

57251adf.jpg

I'm definitely on the case

Hahaha this has to be my favourite thread ever posted in this Forum.

And again, you've outdone yourself very well (y)

Your threads are addictive and should come with a warning, much like adult content, but yours with a £ warning! :p

Love it. Would have been perfect if the last picture was of the 'Spider Cam' looking down on it :p

The Impossible Project launched their latest film the other week; PX70/680 COOL. It's brilliant, so far - here's a quick test (dodgy iPhone pic):
5c3ad2b5.jpg

It makes the pictures like like watercolour paintings, very nice indeed.

Here's a quickie of the whole kit, too:

9f52e662.jpg

f4fc4d24.jpg

Another sexy kit set-up you've made yourself :love: :love: :love:

I feel like building this one up a little bit, too (shhh it's digital)...

07adf9df.jpg

Although what I enjoy about this combo is that I take it everywhere and it just suits me; it feels like a natural extension of my eye. I have resolved to spend money on only film this month... watch how that one works out!

Last edited:

07adf9df.jpg

Although what I enjoy about this combo is that I take it everywhere and it just suits me; it feels like a natural extension of my eye. I have resolved to spend money on only film this month... watch how that one works out!

So jealous of the RD-1! Why are the so expensive :(

ped said:

Ooh magic! You lucky stick, wasn't the rd1 the first digital rangefinder?

Im only just gettin on the rangefinder bus. Got myself an olympus 35rc and i must say i can't wait to get my fetid claws on something a little nicer lol

Ah cool! I live the old rangefinders (healthy collection of Braun Paxette cameras here)

They aren't for everyone but I find they make me think about what I'm doing composition wise and the pictures end up looking better when they are all at the same focal length, IMO. Increasingly I find photographs that aren't a natural 'eye in' frame look a bit 'plastic' (difficult to describe..)

We could go on about the pros and cons all day but it's my go-to, whilst I still use a DSLR, Polaroid and other things too! :bonk:

Your new toy has wonderful depth of field to it!

Brilliant...Henry is a keeper...!!

To be honest I took that hand held and I moved a bit so it's a little blurry!!

Bass is a Vigier Passion II (1988) with Marleaux electronics and a GK system built in. It's been my #1 for years. Graphite neck-thru, super low action!

Vigier bass by chiscocks, on Flickr

Very nice :eek: :love:

Sorry to be bumping this thread, but the SX-70 reall does deserve it, here is my refurbished SX-70 model 2, still got 1 or 2 personal touches to add to things just yet but here she is!!

8146207573_0be220dbfb_z.jpg

I should have the mint flashbar later in the month plus more TIP film packs, it's getting to be a bit of an addiction now

Oh nice find! I'm addicted to Polaroids too and have collected quite a few stuff myself too!
The ever ready case is the best case ever designed. So practical.
The whole set of accessories must have cost quite a bit? :O

I'd love to share a shot of my collection too but I'm on my phone :(

Edit: here's an Iphone copy :p

8147058715_57b6a4dc8b.jpg

Last edited:
Back