Nikon D750 & D780

I think it was my mistake :oops: :$ had the camera in AF-C whilst shooting stationary pictures, so they weren't sharp but stuck it in Af-S and it's awesome.

Its okay, Ill let you off this time, its a new camera after all. :)

Nice and sharp though ! Does LR lens correction cure the vignetting?
I think for a lens which is half the cost, and half of the weight of the Sigma 35 Art, it might be worth me getting one.
I tried a copy on my D610 and didn't like it much. The FX version is much better.

Won't you still need a 622n trigger on the flash, that's the setup I had when I was Canon. It works really well, but I haven't really looked at the alternatives since.

Think you are right in the description it states "Ultra -long-range Wireless Flash: YN568EX can receive remote wireless signal" so from that I assumed it could receive wireless signal but just read a couple of lines more in the description , well I was tired last night, and it says "Multiple Trigger Mode Supported: The 568EX can be triggered by hot-shoe, flash command slave mode, optical S1, and S2" so no mention of wireless there, Cheers

Thinking of getting a flash, Yongnuo YN-568EX TTL Flash for Speedlite HSS and if I wanted wireless would just need Yongnuo YN-622N-TX trigger.

Any thoughts on proposed kit or better suggestions at similar price, Cheers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OOE0V...olid=8LSEUI57TYR7&coliid=I2W9ZM37XDIKT4&psc=1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/YN-622N-TX-Wireless-Controller-WINGONEER®-diffusor/dp/B00J1JC6JY/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1453419040&sr=1-3&keywords=Yongnuo++tx

Take a look at the Meike 910 speedlights I have a pair that work really well a friend put me onto them.
He uses a pair for weddings and has a control unit that works like the Nikon SU-800,
They give ttl and full manual control from camera ;)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...1.A0.H0.Xmeike.TRS0&_nkw=meike+mk910&_sacat=0

Ha! Yes who wants to see bloody landscapes!

Minnt, as you predicted I'll be selling the D750 this weekend, but I hope I won't get duffed up for entering this thread [emoji38]

Ha! Yes who wants to see bloody landscapes!

Minnt, as you predicted I'll be selling the D750 this weekend, but I hope I won't get duffed up for entering this thread [emoji38]

Consider the duffing initiated. Why'd you sell up? Dont you also have a d800 for you rock photos? :D

Ha! Ouch, I always hated a tunnel of death [emoji3]

The D800 is too good, it's like heroin. The D750 is a frickin awesome camera, the flippy screen is the icing on the cake, but I'm a post processor mega fiddler and the 800 files are like putty. And I'm not the sort of person to have a second body, it costs enough feeding the first one [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji37]

Ha! Ouch, I always hated a tunnel of death [emoji3]

The D800 is too good, it's like heroin. The D750 is a frickin awesome camera, the flippy screen is the icing on the cake, but I'm a post processor mega fiddler and the 800 files are like putty. And I'm not the sort of person to have a second body, it costs enough feeding the first one [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji37]

I've had the d800 and much prefer the d750 but if I shot landscape predominantly I might prefer the d810. I also pp a lot and find the d750 at base a touch more malleable. Both awesome cameras but I need fast af, flappy screen and best iso over most MPs. Pretty awesome that Nikon offers it all in various models for very little money!

I also have an a7 but that's my dirty little secret... Its not a d750 but its okayish :D

Last edited:
Check this bad boy out...

Oil or dust?

Meh
by David Raynham, on Flickr
TBH I'm actually starting to think my D750 has an issue with flicking dirt/dust onto the sensor. I'm forever getting many spots on my sensor and have to clean it regularly. I always change lenses in clean environments too. As a comparison I've not had to clean my Olly sensor once yet, and never had to clean my A77-II or EM10 sensor either.

Not the end of the world by any stretch of imagination, just a bit of a nuisance that's all. I know one or two others have complained about this too on the D750, wonder if it's just the minority? No point asking Twist about his though, he never shoots above f1.4 :p ;)

Last edited:
TBH I'm actually starting to think the D750 has an issue with flicking dirt/dust onto the sensor. I'm forever getting many spots on my sensor and have to clean it regularly. I always change lenses in clean environments too. As a comparison I've not had to clean my Olly sensor once yet, and never had to clean my A77-II or EM10 sensor either.

Not the end of the world by any stretch of imagination, just a bit of a nuisance that's all. I know one or two others have complained about this too on the D750, wonder if it's just the minority or whether it's quite s high percentage? No point asking Twist about his though, he never shoots above f1.4 :p ;)

A7 and Fuji's get filthy ime, my d750 stays pretty squeaky clean. True, but I keep my kit like a polo.

Good god not being easy for me lol

Well I not sold a d750 and gone back how time is it lol

Well I not sold a d750 and gone back how time is it lol

Only twice. One was faulty. But that shows what a kickass camera it is. 30-40 high end cameras in 3-4 years and the d750 is easily the best ;) gas is a terrible thing, Dont make the same life choices I did :LOL: just keep the d750.

Back