Nikon DF

Going to Syria ?

Great lenses, you have a good trio there. You just need the 20, 24 and 28 to complete the line up :D

Ha, I'll leave that collection to you - heavy enough for me as it is after the Fuji stuff :p

After going all over the shop lately for pics, it was nice to hit the Peak again. Forecast was looking good and the chances of an inversion were good. Not the best one by any stretch of the imagination but it was certainly atmospheric.

Wonderland
by David Raynham, on Flickr
Nice. Have you used quite a heavy grad filter on this as the look/colours of the sky etc looks like mine when I used a 3 stopper?

Nice. Have you used quite a heavy grad filter on this as the look/colours of the sky etc looks like mine when I used a 3 stopper?

It was a 2 stop soft grad but it was under exposed in an attempt to control the light.

This guy knows how to photo.

I heard he does too but I have no idea who he is :whistle:

After going all over the shop lately for pics, it was nice to hit the Peak again. Forecast was looking good and the chances of an inversion were good. Not the best one by any stretch of the imagination but it was certainly atmospheric.

Wonderland
by David Raynham, on Flickr
[emoji106] very nice David.

Back