Nikon_Nicks 52 for ‘22 - Added Week 43 - Vehicle & Week 44 - Autumnal

Week 40 - Looking Down

Looking down at a mossy garden wall this week ;)

52424053970_819bd425e7_c.jpg

That's a nice calming shot Nick. I really like the colours and how the moss frames the leaf.

Fab shot Nick :)

An apparently simple image, but works very well Nick. The contrast colour in the leaf stands out superbly.

Week 41 - Rustic.

Found this theme a little difficult to be honest :) I had some ideas in mind what I would consider 'rustic' but never really came across subjects that I thought fit properly. So, I ventured to the forgotten part of my back garden to tray and find something...This is what I came up with...not sure about it...

52448487798_498060e71c_c.jpg

Week 42 - Precision

Just wanted a simple/graphic image for this weeks theme. I don't own expensive watches, but do have a bit of a thing for Casios, including the very simple retro digital ones that remind mew of my childhood. This is as precise as my time-pieces get :)

52448422515_253e8664d0_c.jpg

I really like the green backlit light on this, you captured it very well. I would like a fancy watch like an Omega but I couldn't justify one especially when I mainly use my phone for the time!

Really nice images Nick.
Rustic is well composed with great colours
Precision is a very creative shot, I like it a lot.

I really like the green backlit light on this, you captured it very well. I would like a fancy watch like an Omega but I couldn't justify one especially when I mainly use my phone for the time!

Really nice images Nick.
Rustic is well composed with great colours
Precision is a very creative shot, I like it a lot.

Like this one.

Thanks all, much appreciated :)

Just a short note about the watch; the green light was from an LED panel I have which was positioned facing upwards just under the end of the camera lens, and gave a pleasing glow to the watch. The normal backlight is very orange :)

The rustic image works Nick - it fits the bill for me.
I like the precision shot too - green glow is very cool.

Rustic is fitting the theme, and your garage window is more rustic than mine.

Precision is different with the backlight.

Pete

Week 43 - Vehicle

Cheat week this week im afraid. Every opportunity I had to get out with the camera was met with storms and massive downpours. So, this is a cheeky little composite I put together, my first one in fact :D

52392925397_a169c5bf03_c.jpg

Cool composite on the vehicle one, like how the blue sky is right behind it.
Autumnal is a cracking image as really do like the lowish angle you took it at.

Thanks Dave. There were some other people walking in the woods, so I was getting a few strange looks as I was pretty much sat in the soaking wet leaves :giggle:

Good idea and good timing for the vehicle shot.
I like the way you have captured (directed?) the light on the mushroom shot which makes it subtlety stand out.

Good idea and good timing for the vehicle shot.
I like the way you have captured (directed?) the light on the mushroom shot which makes it subtlety stand out.
Thanks Peter. Just a slight vignette added the the mushroom shot to draw the eye :)

I really like both pictures, I couldn't tell that the plane was a composite and the lighting is excellent on the mushroom.

As above really. First thought on vehicle was what a cool shot, and then the mushroom is magic ;)

Back