Nikon_Nicks 52 for ‘22 - Added Week 43 - Vehicle & Week 44 - Autumnal

Week 35 - Snappers Choice...Plus Tech!

Unfortunately, a cheat week for me on week 35. I had a nasty flare-up of gout (lovely), and could barely stand, let alone go anywhere.

So, this is a shot I took whilst on a little walkabout in Alanya on the 30th August. I liked the scene as there was contrast between the kind of buildings as well as the light, and thought the lines of the more modern structures provided a lead in to the main subject.

...oh and there are some shadows, so tech achieved also :cool:

52329493195_8410dbcd17_c.jpg

It's a nice shot of the minaret Nick, nicely framed by the buildings either side of the alley.
Did you mean Antalya?

Week 36 - 'Scapes'

Struggled a bit this week...again ;) I have been pretty busy again with work and haven't really been able to travel very far afield to find some more interesting 'scapes'. The landscape in my area is pretty flat, dull and featureless, but I think the sky helps in this example.

Cheers

52366221431_46cba288af_c.jpg

Week 37 - Looking Up

Taken yesterday whilst taking the dog for an early morning wander. The light was lovely, and this caught my eye as I looked up at the trees.

52366563509_b0bf183064_c.jpg

I think you've conkered this theme Nick ;)

Scapes and Looing Up meet the challenge well.
Conkers on the tree is a very good idea. Nice light too.

Both you last 2 shots work for me Nick.
The sun light on the conker works and in the scape shot as well.

Pete

Conker season... hurrah! Beautiful colours, and the had light from the left hand side works really well. I really like the light braking the clouds in the landscape shot too.

Conker season... hurrah! Beautiful colours, and the had light from the left hand side works really well. I really like the light braking the clouds in the landscape shot too.
Thank you very much Nick :)

Week 38 - Electrical

Not much to say really :) Here's some electrical Apples.

52393690164_4298bf82fe_c.jpg

Very nice and loving the colours. It reminds me of the monoliths at the start of that film… the name of which escapes me…
edit: 2001: A Space Odyssey !

Last edited:
Very nice and loving the colours. It reminds me of the monoliths at the start of that film… the name of which escapes me…
edit: 2001: A Space Odyssey !
Thanks very much, and yes I can see why it reminded you of 2001 :)

Week 39 - Depict a song

Nothing very cryptic from me im afraid :)

Here comes the sun...

52398148780_15d43a30c1_c.jpg

Lovely shot Nick :)

Back