Northampton Meet 12th September.

No you misunderstand me chris.. if i had LR or elements etc i could still do stuff to it and the fact it's jpeg wouldnt make much difference, i don't do loads to images anyway... but i dont have software so trying to use the basic canon stuff is literally just contrast/sharpness/brightness thats it

IF a post should show up in the Wanted section asking for a copy of Elements 2 (which does most of what later versions do but with fewer bells and whistles), you could have one for free. Best to PM me when such a thread is started since I'll probably forget to keep looking (since I usually keep the classifieds section minimised to reduce GAS!!!)

IF a post should show up in the Wanted section asking for a copy of Elements 2 (which does most of what later versions do but with fewer bells and whistles), you could have one for free. Best to PM me when such a thread is started since I'll probably forget to keep looking (since I usually keep the classifieds section minimised to reduce GAS!!!)

Nod thank you that is lovely, i think i am sorted or will be soon but if if i come unstuck i may put up such a post ;)

No problem, Cheeky! Just happened to see your post while on this machine with a disk on the out tray of the printer (for temporary storage - I'm not churning out copies!!!)

Back