Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Yay another northamptonshire person o/

Soon we will overrun this forum!

Following the comment from Marik it got me a thinkin'
Other regions / areas seem to have get togethers " booze ups" photo meets etc
I'm just down the road in Bucks So is there "get togethers" or a club of some sort? If not I guess there should be? worth thinking about?

we can always arrange a curry or something im not sure i would have time for regular club type things, but occasional get togethers not a problem ! :)

Fairy-nuff!

We're nearish the borders of Peterborough and Cambridgeshire but top, middle or wherever in the county would work for me :D

Probabley a bit far then for most of you, seeing as you are north Northants
But I know a boozer thats near Roade ( south Northants) that whilst people are spending money the doors just get locked (y) done a couple of 3+ am's there in the past :beer: if thats your thing, me I'm getting a tad old for too many of those :LOL:

You're just 15 minutes or so down the road from me :wave:

Ooooh cool! Where abouts? I'm in Irchester :eek:

It's getting personal now! :p

Sort out a meet, I'm cool with it, give me some dates and some times, and I'll be there!

Dan

Ooooh cool! Where abouts? I'm in Irchester :eek:

It's getting personal now! :p

Sort out a meet, I'm cool with it, give me some dates and some times, and I'll be there!

Dan

I'm in Lowick, just across the river from Thrapston.

Lowick oooh, I know it :D

Near Islip if I remember correctly

You do indeed remember correctly.

Here's a quick shot looking out across the village early in the morning last week (I was sitting further up the hill earlier at 5.40am waiting for the sun to come up)

828TPF.jpg

ooooooh ALE! I lurrrve Ale :D

I'll be over in 5mins! :p

cracking shot btw

Lol!

Surrounded by lack of youth! (not that, that is a problem :p)

Following the comment from Marik it got me a thinkin'
Other regions / areas seem to have get togethers " booze ups" photo meets etc
I'm just down the road in Bucks So is there "get togethers" or a club of some sort? If not I guess there should be? worth thinking about?

Cobra - Where did you get the idea that these Clubs / Meets are a "booze up"? - I have been to most of the Surrey / Hants / Berks ones and if Grendel Bev Jonnyreb Hypnotic Rob Min et al heard you say that I'm sure they'd be most upset :LOL: - OK it's a fair cop there is some booze involved but its much more important to get together with other TPF ers & have a good moan & whinge :nuts: - Oh yeah we do a bit of toggy stuff too & have a few trips out planned now that the summer has arrived :woot:
So to sum up - Regional Club / Meet = Great idea (y)
Paul ;)

I'm not far away either, will try and meet up once a date / location is decided.

Jas

North Hertfordshire here , beer & food could motivate me to venture into Northamptonshire :D.

25 year old Northampton resident signing in....

Meet ups etc would be good. Im sure LB would come too, as she's only in Bedford.

My MSN is in my profile. :)

Yes please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back