Nostromo Here again TP52 (2019) Wk: 43/44 Spooky

Name
Chenti
Edit My Images
Yes
Like the shot there. Colours and details are good. If I had to find something to tweak maybe the crop. The 3 pieces could be more central, though I guess the bottom bit would be off. And so probably I'd leave it as it is. :)

Edit My Images
Yes
What a lovely, interesting image. Great effort t get this one how you liked it - it's brilliant

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Awwww - a kitty - what's not to like? :D

Edit My Images
Yes
a well captured expression on the cat adds to a great take on the theme. plenty of shadow beyond the entrance too, adding a layer of depth to the image.

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
ENTRANCE - Really good shot. I thought at first there was too much at the top but on second thoughts it adds to the sense of scale - big door/small cat etc etc.
Also how the angle of the door and the wall takes you to the cat.
And above all, cats are just so damn photogenic anyway! Methinks I should get myself one!!

Edit My Images
Yes
Works for me. I like it. Nice pussy and I like the large amount of open door space above him.

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Beautiful macro image Dominic!(y)
Super colours and fantastic sharp details in those fantastic sharp details (the spines) :giggle:
I remember those huge leaves from the monstrous theme last year, they were both impressively huge and hugely impressive!

I just went to view this image on Flickr, and it's flagged as containing adult content....it is quite scary looking I suppose!!:LOL:

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
That's a cool shot. Lovely spiralnessthing :)

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Cripes, about time for a catch-up!

Waiting- brilliant, great idea using a triptych, and love the processing.
Rough- Like the second shot more than the first, great shot for the theme. As mentioned, it looks like a satellite image.
Object-nice lighting, thought it was a lemon at first from the texture.. nicely done. Box ticked for mono too.
Wet-Wow, what an image! I think the oof background is spot on, and the colours are beautiful. Nice to see how you set it up too. Brilliant work.
Free week-Double wow! This is amazing, so colourful. I really liked the previous image, but glad you weren't happy with it so we got to see this one! Stunning work.
Entrance-ticks the box, but doesn't really grab me.
Young- I really like it. Personally, I'd prefer a dark vignette on it, but I tend to do that with plants for some reason. Lovely shape, nice and sharp.
Food- Definitely the first one for me. It's an engaging shot, with the horse looking at the camera. Unfortunately the light wasn't doing you any favours though.

Edit My Images
Yes
Food No1 works just fine. I like the hay/straw in it's mouth hanging, as he's staring back a you

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Dominic,

Wet - I love the colours you've caught in this. Nothing wrong with the background IMO.
Great to see the behind the scenes set up too. I would never have guessed the BG was a flower!

Entrance - Moggy appears to be coming in through the door, so entrance it is :)

Young - Hmm, don't recall it last year, but that is nicely taken, well lit with a decent amount of BG separation.

Food - Ooh, not sure. My initial thought was I preferred the close-up, but on reflection, maybe the first shot. Hmmmm...