Official Fuji X-Pro 2 thread

I sold my 18mm a couple years back, just got another one today from @Greggster , fantastic little lens, I'm glad to have it back :)
J1qX6o

Last edited:
OK I give up , how do I post a photo that is linked to Flickr ?
OK I read the FAQ, duh.

Last edited:
Looks OK to me, but then again Ken Rockwell I'm not ;) Fantastic shot, I'm not at all envious of your talent !

Thanks Jim!!! Much appreciated!!

Great shot Chris. Awesome dynamic range, did you bracket?

Cheers Twist!!, I didn't bracket, no I was using a 3.0 ND filter and a Circular Polariser which I think helped!!!

If you're using a tablet, I think the only way is to use the Flickstackr app which allows you to copy the link [emoji17]

Get an Android one.... just use the website!

The wildflower meadows around the Yorkshire Dales are resplendent just now. This is a composite of three images taken with the X-Pro2 and the 14mm Fujinon lens.

Askrigg Barn by Stephen Lee, on Flickr

I'm pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure out how do post photos off Flickr like this one from Stephen, I'm using a Macbook Pro retina, can anyone enlighten me please ?
Go to your photostream in Flickr. Pull up the photo by clicking on it. Click the share button. Click on BB Code. Select the size you want to post. Copy the whole link. Go to the post in the forum. Click on the cursor. Paste the code.

Go to your photostream in Flickr. Pull up the photo by clicking on it. Click the share button. Click on BB Code. Select the size you want to post. Copy the whole link. Go to the post in the forum. Click on the cursor. Paste the code.
Thanks Stephen, after I posted my panicked message, I did something totally out of character, I went to Flickr and read the FAQ:rolleyes: Yes, I took the cowards way out LOL

As an update to this post, I've just collected my bracket from the post office and found that it's not as good as it could have been. The front grip on the bracket fouls with the camera grip and cannot be used. Very quick response from the seller to say that they are aware of the problem and that they should have the problem sorted this week when a new one will be sent to me. Not ideal but I can at least use this one as an L-bracket in the meantime, albeit with a lumpy bit at the bottom!

Well..... ordered a 23mm and a 50-140 f2.8 from MPB today..... lineup now stands at 16 & 23mm primes for travel and the 16-55/50-140 for most of my shooting, think I'll sell on the excellent 12mm as 16mm is plenty wide for me!!

Decided to pickup another 16-55 while A: the cashback offer is on and B: I could still get one before the prices hike (£850 new in a lot of places now), cheaper to use the zoom than buy 2 bodies for now when I'm out landscaping or the few events I do. Very interested in an XT2 later in the year though and I suspect the 16-55 will (again) get sold on later once I have XP2/XT2 as I do much prefer using the primes but practicality rules sometimes!

Well..... ordered a 23mm and a 50-140 f2.8 from MPB today..... lineup now stands at 16 & 23mm primes for travel and the 16-55/50-140 for most of my shooting, think I'll sell on the excellent 12mm as 16mm is plenty wide for me!!

Decided to pickup another 16-55 while A: the cashback offer is on and B: I could still get one before the prices hike (£850 new in a lot of places now), cheaper to use the zoom than buy 2 bodies for now when I'm out landscaping or the few events I do. Very interested in an XT2 later in the year though and I suspect the 16-55 will (again) get sold on later once I have XP2/XT2 as I do much prefer using the primes but practicality rules sometimes!
How are you getting on with the 16-55? After enjoying the 50-140 so much I found a second-hand one at Harrisons last night and put in the order. Should be here tomorrow.

Am very keen to find out how the 16-55 performs.
Blown away with the quality of the 90mm. My Sony gear isn't getting a look in atm

The 50-140 is amazing.

Do you use a shoulder bag or wheel barrow, I seem to have ordered a 50-140 from Panamoz - been thinking about it for a while and prices likely to go up now so ordered first thing this am.

Do you use a shoulder bag or wheel barrow, I seem to have ordered a 50-140 from Panamoz - been thinking about it for a while and prices likely to go up now so ordered first thing this am.
It's just about doable slung across the shoulder, but for distances I use a small Manfrotto backpack.

Is anyone using the X-Pro 2 for video? Its not something I've really dabbled with before but I've been asked to record a school show and was looking for some advice on settings?

1/50, 24 or 25p @ 1080p, manual focus. Adjust aperture accordingly. You may find it overheats recording for extended periods, it should show a warning and shutdown if thats the case.

Last edited:
I have been pretty quiet on TP for a while now but I hope to change all that when my new toy arrives tomorrow ;) .

Advice please on where to find a decent screen protector, a GGS type that adheres to the screen only on the edges.

I have to say I've not got a protector yet, longest I've gone without and no marks, need to have a look around and see whats available, GGS/Larmor saved the screen on my D750 last year on holiday!!

I have to say I've not got a protector yet, longest I've gone without and no marks, need to have a look around and see whats available, GGS/Larmor saved the screen on my D750 last year on holiday!!

I did mention I was wanting one that adhered to just the edges, however this brand that adheres to the screen is flexible enough to make fitting easier.
http://www.protectionfilms24.com/ar...Ai_tRiZF5JWDACeo5Aj3MfgH0cC9VQqWeYaAsJl8P8HAQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smq8NP5mzTc

Last edited:
Back