Official Talk Leica thread

Hi, the Gustav Freytag ( I owe him my Christian name) memorial in Wiesbaden (Leica M9 - ZEISS Distagon 1,4/35 f 5,6, crop ):

L1017344_DxO-z35d-56-c-tp.jpg

Detail (crop f 1,4) :

L1017347_DxO-z35d-c-tp.jpg

L1017347_DxO-z35d-14-tp.jpg

@dancook

Just seen your informal gathering/musical set on Flickr. Can’t comment there. Wanted to say how much I enjoyed them. Great story telling. You’re a master at these kind of shots.

@dancook

Just seen your informal gathering/musical set on Flickr. Can’t comment there. Wanted to say how much I enjoyed them. Great story telling. You’re a master at these kind of shots.

Thanks Trevor, I'll post a few

All taken with Q2

Q2 - Afternoon Fun by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

I used the Q2 for an entire wedding as a second shooter, I'm happy with a first gloss through - but not time to pick out a bunch to process.

So I've just had a quick look to analyse some direct flash usage, I'm really liking direct flash - zoomed in to 50mm, 1/128th power.

They might not be the best photos to give an example just now, but it's how I'd love to keep doing weddings - Q2 and small flash in the evening.

Q2 - Wedding by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

^^^^^ fabulous Dan.
I had the original Q and couldn’t get on with the 28mm focal length so sold it. Since getting the Q2 I’m starting to warm to it.
Neil

^^^^^ fabulous Dan.
I had the original Q and couldn’t get on with the 28mm focal length so sold it. Since getting the Q2 I’m starting to warm to it.
Neil

Thanks Neil,

I feel like the Leica Q is fundamental to my preferred style of photography, I just feel comfortable with everything it gives me size/ergonomics/focal length/image quality.

Last edited:
Back