Official Talk Leica thread

Hi, I cannot say anything about the 35s you mentioned from personal experience. I am quite happy with my 5 35s ... ---
The 35 I remember with the most affection is the Canon f1.8 (the later chrome and black version) I used it on a 'P' body and often wished I'd hung on to it when I got an M2. I can't quote LPM or MTF but with HP5 it was just right for the press work I was doing at the time.

Taps fingers waiting for pictures ... any pictures ;)

It’s probably gonna next week before it gets used in anger... it’s my kid’s birthday week, my Mum’s in town... kinda stuck doing domestic and touristy crap at the moment

Went to shoot some live music last night, it'd been a while - I was deliberating over what cameras to take... I could take two heavy gripped A9 strapped over each shoulder with a couple of primes - or I could just travel so very light with my Q2.. thanks to the heavy cropping available for 50mm.

Q2 - Live Music by Daniel Cook, on Flickr

crops down to

Guy's,
I recently switched from Nikon to Leica (still have the Nikon gear) and was hoping that Talk Photography had a dedicated Leica section seeing as there are a bunch of Leica users in the UK. Anyways I was told to start one so here we go;
1. If you want to talk Leica.. talk it
2. If you want to show off your gears here ..show it
3. If you want advise about anything Leica.. ask it
4. If you have any advice tips..share it

I will start off by asking if anyone has yet had any experience yet with the Leica MM ???

Not with the MM but I do have 3 M9s and more recently an M2 (which is away for CLA just now). Only just found this thread and will be a while reading through it to catch up. Thanks for starting it.

Great colour on the two Mercedes especially the second photo

Back